❦𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝙼𝚞𝚌𝚑❦

|Fairchild Estate|
|Saturday|
|10:30|

Miles woke up with Liam next to him. His hand were wrapped around the brunette's waist. He found it hard to believe why Liam would even be with someone that was him. Even with the connection he felt with Liam, he still hated Kate for everything that she has been doing. He hated her since the night she entered the East Wing. She quite pushy and he didn't like that.

Liam was understanding towards him. He didn't push Miles into telling him. Miles could share his interest and past on his own accords. Liam got to know him and interact with him. It was in a way that Miles understood him well. Both boys had a past that was too difficult to share.

Both of them were closed off. They never talked about it to anyone. However, they felt comfort in each other. There was a connection that they never had with anyone else. There was a sense of warmth and comfort that they found in each other. A sense of safety, they couldn't find from someone else.

The peacefulness was interrupted with a yawn from the taller boy. Miles smiled softly at him. Both would agree that last night was amazing. Although, Miles knew Liam would end up sore in the morning.

"Morning, love." Miles said.

"Good morning, darling." Liam said as he smiled at Miles.

"So, what are we?" Miles asked.

"That's on you to decide." Liam answered.

Miles smiled at him before kissing him. "Wanna be my black widow?" He asked the brunette.

"God, that was so corny. Yes, I would love to." Liam grabbed his neck and kissed him.

Miles kissed back. They just couldn't get enough of one another. Both felt the happiness in them that they had lacked for so long. The happiness that disappeared the moment they lost someone. It felt like they were in a dream. Neither of them ever wanted to wake up.

Miles' door suddenly opened. The two young men separating from each other as fast as they could, when they noticed it was Kate. Liam and Miles were still shirtless. Neither of them bothered with wearing clothing after last night's events. How could they when both of them enjoyed each other's warmth without the necessary clothing? It was much comfier anyways.

Kate walking in on her brother and Miles making out wasn't on her bucket list. Both boys were shirtless and she knew what that meant. It wasn't like she already suspected them of dating. Not after she saw Miles give Liam a Black Widow spider as a gift for him. She was shocked to say the least. Miles didn't even listen to her warning.

"Flora wants to know if you guys wanted to ride the horses with us." Kate told them.

"Sure." Both said; red with embarrassment.

"Good, just for the love of God, get dressed before Flora asks any questions." She told them.

"We're not stupid, Kate." Liam sighed.

"Did you two at least use protection?" She asked them in a serious tone.

"Please leave, before I lose it." Liam told her; annoyance and somewhat anger flooding his tone.