❦𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚆𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚠❦

|Fairchild Estate|
|Tuesday|
|18:30|

"What were you guys doing before I walked in?" Kate asked.

She had been asking the question three times. Each time she asked, Liam blatantly ignored her. It wasn't her business to know that Miles almost kissed him; it was his business. What he did was his choice and it would be a lot better if she didn't interrupt them from kissing. Liam anticipated it and was sure that they would've kissed. From the tension in the room, it would've resolved a lot of things.

"We were talking, Kate. We got to know each other better." Liam replied in harsh tone.

"You must think I'm stupid? Your tattoo was exposed." She stated.

"Yeah, so? He asked me about it and I told him that it was personal." Liam said and crossed his arms.

Liam was annoyed by her. Kate didn't need to know everything that was going on in his life. It was his choice whether or not he'd open up to Miles. He knew the short boy for a day. It needed to be longer than that if Liam had to open up to him. Miles was a nice guy, but Liam didn't trust him enough to tell him why he had the tattoo.

Liam fell onto the bed as Kate was talking to Rose on the phone. When Kate was at the window, it looked like she noticed something in the pool. She hung up the phone and demanded Liam to follow her. As they got down to the pool, Kate jumped in with no hesitation at all. She looked confused at the porcelain mask as Miles and Flora walked out behind the statue. Kate got out of the pool as the two siblings started laughing at her.

She looked at Liam, who just shrugged at her. He did not want to admit it out loud, but it was funny seeing her jump into the pool. Even he could tell that it was a porcelain mask. Kate turned to the two siblings that stood there.

"Inside. Now." She demanded them.

They stopped laughing and sighed. Miles was the first one to leave them. Flora followed after him. Kate sighed and glared at Liam. He was little to no help for her in the situation. Not that Liam ever cared about her or what happens to her. He was always distant from Kate, even now, in a creepy old house.

He found someone that he had interests with. It took him time to get to know Miles, but they got along quickly. Kate thought that they'd hate each other's guts, but they didn't. Both boys got aloong too easily and enjoyed each other's company. It scared Kate that Miles might be a bad influence on Liam and teach him the wrong stuff. There was something off about Miles, but she wasn't sure what it was completely.

|Wednesday|
|10:30|

Miles avoided Liam in every way possible. He didn't want to cause trouble for the younger Mandell. He knew it might be his stupid crush on Liam, but he didn't want him hurt. Miles didn't mind Kate, because she was too nosy. Liam wasn't and proved that way too many times. It did make Miles more and more interested in Liam.

He decided to do some research on the tattoo. It was a Black Widow Spider. He knew from yesterday that Liam was interested in spiders. It seemed like Flora was right. They were more alike than the two had originally thought they were. Spiders were their common interests.

A book fell from the bookcase. He took it that it must've been Quint's doing. He picked up the book and it was about Black Widows. He thanked Quint's spirit for helping him. He sat down onto a single chair and opened up the book. He started reading the book and wrote down the main notes until he was finished on it.