"They can't hear you...I can." He said, his voice deeper like the ocean and rough yet relaxing like the sound of waves knocking against each other but that calmness only terrified her.

Everything he did...corrupted her.

With a deep shaky breath, she immediately limped towards him, pausing in front of him with at least two arms distance between them. "Make it s-stop." She said in a little demanding tone, only to make him arch his thick brow at her.

"Not begging yet." He whispered to himself.

"Beg for it...say you won't leave tomorrow and will do whatever I see." He said, his voice laced with a command, not even a demand.

Sasha stared at him while breathing heavily but upon hearing her granny's screams getting louder for 'help' her expressions turned even more frazzled. She didn't know if she should run up to the window or contemplate begging him.

"Kneel down and beg for forgiveness." He said, staring at her with eyes that of a hunter watching its prey. Sasha's cheeks turned red over his humiliating words but she didn't get to contemplate it much when she heard her granny screaming her name for help.

She found herself on her knees, tears trickling down her eyes. Her head hung low and her hands turned into trembling fists. She couldn't bear to listen to her old lady screaming like that so before she knew it, she was on her knees.

Was she the only one who had ears in this whole castle or was this only meant for her to see and hear?

From her lowered gaze she noticed how he walked up to her and halted in front of her with not even an arm's distance between them. Her heartbeat fastened and all she could hear was the wild thumping of her heart along with the now faint screams of her granny.

He grabbed her chin and tipped her face up.  She still avoided looking him in the eyes. "Look me in the eyes and say the words before it's too late." He said and her eyes slowly moved up to meet his gaze. She knew what she had to say but once she made eye contact with him, words forgot to form on her lips.

His eyes caressed her face.

This face...oh, how crazy he was about her.

Only if she knew it.

"F-Forgive me...I-I won't l-leave to-tomorrow. So, please, sp-spare her." Sasha cried out and his lips twitched. "And?" He said, caressing her lower lip. His gaze solely fixated on her lips before averting towards the tears that were trickling down her rosy cheeks.

"Huh?" She blinked at him. 

What more did he want from her other than this?

"You would obey your master." He whispered sensually and she lowered her gaze, her lips wobbling but the now choking screams of her granny were putting her on edge. What torture were they inflicting on her?

"Y-Yes, yes...obey you." She blurted out in a cracking and hoarse voice. 

"Who will obey me?" He asked ever so slowly and leaned down, sticking his tongue out, he licked the tear that was trickling down her cheek, making her shiver.

"I-I...o-obey you." She said in a choked voice with her eyes completely shut. His slow and dark chuckle had her hair rising with a shiver. He slowly moved back and gave her a nod of approval and just like that, in a few seconds the old lady stopped screaming. Sasha was about to get up to check if her granny was alright but his hand on her shoulder forced her to kneel back on the ground. 

She stared up at him, blinking her tears away.

Before she could ask something, her eyes slowly traveled down to his huge boner. A gasp left her lips and before she could move back, he grabbed the back of her hand, keeping her in place.

"Going back on your words won't help you. You should have known, that obeying me is not easy." He said, peering down at her.

Obeying him was not easy.

Not obeying him was not easy either.

His whole existence was a catastrophe for her.

Fresh tears blurred her sight and she immediately looked away when he grabbed his boner and took it out from his pants. The wild thumping of her heart was already making her dizzy. Sasha tried to force her head back but he yanked her even more forward than before, her hands unconsciously went up to his thighs as she tried to force a distance between them.

"No, P-Please." She cried out. A shaky sob escaped her lips. She immediately shut her eyes when she felt him jerking off right in front of her face. Disgust took over her as she felt beyond nauseated. 

Humiliation.

His hand which was holding her head from behind, gripped her hair in a tight fist. "I'm being lenient, otherwise this would have been in your mouth." He rasped roughly, making her flinch. This was beyond words for her. 'In mouth' would be her death.

"S-Stop it." She stammered in her shaky voice. Her head was throbbing in sheer pain. His movements became faster and more urgent, she could hear his heavy and rugged breathing as he pleasured himself right in front of her face, and soon after she felt something wet on her face. 

Something wet and sticky on half of her left cheek and her lower lip.

Sasha slowly opened her eyes, she didn't get to react much when he grabbed her chin and forced her to face up, making her look up at him. Her wide eyes stared into his that were now dancing in mischief. 

"Perfect." He rasped and fixed his pants while moving backward, letting her hair go in the process. Sasha kept staring at him shocked. Her trembling hands hesitantly went up to her cheek as she touched that wetness on her cheek.

It took her a while to realize that he just ejaculated on her face. Tears began to stream down her eyes like never before as she stared at that sticky thing on her trembling fingers, her orbs throbbing in horror. 

"Ha...ha." Her lips trembled, and breathing became impossible. 

Disgust took over her as she gagged. His eyes twitched upon seeing her reaction but the evil glint never left them once. He was enjoying it.

Pretty sane reaction from her side unlike some bitches he knew.

Sasha stood up on her trembling legs and rushed towards the table. She unconsciously grabbed the water jug from the table right beside him. She splashed all of that water on her face, rubbing her cheeks and lips as aggressively as she could.

But the jug soon fell down from her trembling hands when she realized that...it was not water but blood. Sasha went completely numb for a few seconds. She could hear a sharp ringing sound in her ears as she stared at her bloodied hands that were trembling uncontrollably.

She bathed herself in blood.

The smell of blood.

She stumbled back and slipped on the blood that was splashed on the floor, falling down on her butt with a yelp escaping her lips. The disgusting smell of blood was making it hard for her to breathe. She gagged and covered her face, on the verge of puking when her eyes flew up at him and what she saw in them was nothing but pure carnal desire.

Sending chills all over her skin.

She was going insane because she was his sanity.

************************************

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT.

Share your ideas and reviews in the comment section.

Do follow me on Instagram: ah_amora_

Thank you.