15

As soon as the class ended, Hayden approached Apollo. Apollo at first didn't say anything and only gave him a stern stare. Even after that Hayden didn't move so he finally spoke. "Get the fuck out of my way." Apollo said, harshly. "We need to talk." Hayden said and Apollo stood there dumbfounded then scoffed. "Get out of my sight dude or these hands will be doing the talking. I'm already fucking pissed." Apollo said and Hayden sighed. "I know, alright? Just come with me for a minute." Hayden said and Apollo just stood there quiet.

He then thought to himself that he should hear out what this clown has to say so that he could put his little ego in its place by countering whatever that is, he has to say. "5 fucking minutes. That's all you get." Apollo said. "Woah alright dude. It's not like I'm dying to talk to you either. I'm doing this 'cus I have to so, I'll keep it short." Hayden said and Apollo didn't talk back as he wanted this to end as soon as possible.

Hayden then took Apollo to the men's restroom. Mostly nobody uses the restroom during class. Right after class, yeah but they sure took their sweet time to bicker a little and get there. So, it was already time for another class but they couldn't care less about it.

"Quick." Apollo commanded, Hayden was pissed but shrugged it off anyway. "I didn't know shit about it." Hayden said and Apollo just stared. "Be more specific. I can't fucking read your mind you know." Apollo said, causing Hayden to roll his eyes. "I didn't know that you had a date with Christina. If I knew, I wouldn't intervene. That would be just pathetic. Wouldn't want to score someone else's date." Hayden said and Apollo laughed sarcastically. "So fucking funny. You think I'm gonna believe that?" Apollo asked, his face becoming stern again.

"Yeah." Hayden replied nonchalantly. "Why should I?" Apollo asked. "Cause I said so." Hayden replied. "What the fuck?" Apollo was in disbelief. "I don't care about what you want to believe but I did my part. I didn't know anything about it and about Christina yeah, whatever she did was childish. I'm competitive but not 2nd grader competitive." Hayden said, causing Apollo to be just silent.

Hayden sighed. After getting no reply from Apollo he decided to leave and as he was doing so, Apollo spoke causing him to stop. "And what am I supposed to do with whatever you just said now?" Apollo asked. "Deal with it." Hayden replied then left, leaving Apollo there all alone with his thoughts.

Apollo was so dumbfounded by it all and didn't know what to do so, he did what he thought was best at that moment. Ditch school.

Christina still sat there at the bench talking to Fay when she suddenly noticed a familiar figure walking by. She was in doubt since classes were still going on and didn't pay much mind to it. Not long after she saw Fay staring too. "What are you looking at?" Christina asked. "Isn't that.." she didn't finish what she was about to say when Christina saw the familiar figure, turn around for some reason. "Apollo." Christina finished it for Fay.

"What could he be doing here at this time?" Fay questioned. "Wish I knew." Christina replied. Christina then all of a sudden decided to go and approach Apollo. "You're gonna-" Fay was about to ask but Christina cut her off. "Yeah." Christina said and walked off.

"Hey!" Christina said, popping up from behind but Apollo just ignored her. "Can we talk?" Christina asked politely but got ignored once again. She hated being ignored therefore, hated whatever was happening. "Can you not ignore me?" Christina asked, now in a more demanding tone. Apollo then turned around all of a sudden, making Christina flinch a little.

"Too many people are demanding to talk to me today, kinda hilarious because it seems like all of you people have the same damn thing to say." Apollo said and stared directly at Christina which caused her discomfort but she definitely wouldn't let it show.

"Who else asked you to talk today?" Christina asked. "None of your business." Apollo said rather coldly. "Look it was a misunderstanding. I didn't think you'd get led on by me, you're literally known as a playboy." Christina tried to explain. "If I was playing with you I wouldn't fucking play house with you and cook you a damn 3 course meal you see. I was being serious about us and you knew it too. Stop playing naive, Jolene was fucking right about you." Apollo said and left, leaving Christina feeling stupid.

"Fuck." Christina muttered under her breath. Fay approached Christina when she saw Apollo leave. "Are you okay?" Fay asked. "I wanna go home." Christina demanded. "But it's still midday-" Fay said and Christina cut her off again. "I wanna go home." She demanded again, her voice somewhat enraged.

"I knew you would call me back." Jolene said, from the other side of the phone.
"You were right." Apollo said.
"Mostly am. What happened?" Jolene asked.

Apollo then proceeded to explain how Christina 'betrayed' his trust and Jolene added more fuel to the fire after every sentence that left Apollo's mouth.

"You must be feeling devastated." Jolene said, a little hint of you-know-what in her voice.
"Yeah. I feel fucked." Apollo said.
"Would it make you feel better if I was fucked instead of you?" Jolene asked, hints of seduction clear in her voice.
"I forgot your address." Apollo sighed.
"Say less." Jolene said then cut the call to text him the address.

Apollo stared at the address for a good minute then got out of his room, making his way out of the house to Jolene's house.

Hayden was scrolling through his socials when a text from Christina popped up. It said— Come over. You don't owe shit to Apollo. Hayden was caught off guard by it. He looked at the text for a few seconds, thinking to himself if he should take the offer. Sure he made 'peace' with Apollo over the conversation today but that didn't mean they were suddenly best of friends now. Christina is right, I don't owe him shit—Hayden thought then got ready to leave his house.

Again, how correct is a hormonal teenage boy's morality compass?