Prologue

Wissen high. The highschool renowned for having the rich, mean, spoiled rats of kids. But does anyone ever speak up about their behavior? Hell, no. Why? Because the parents will fuck you over real bad. Not all parents there are supportive angels but they'll do anything to uphold their image in the society. That's most rich people for you.

Enough with the Wissen high introduction. Let's move to the kids now. Apollo Hart—the rude, toxic, hot boy who gets a pass for everything because he's Greek and I need not say more.

Hayden Hermès—the playboy and king of sarcasm. He cannot physically and mentally take shit seriously unless you punch it into his head. While Apollo is called the heartbreaker, Hayden is called the bed breaker. Not that Apollo's any less of a bed breaker.

Christina Barlowe—Prettiest girl in senior year. Loves money, laughs money, lives for money. Doesn't believe in love or luck. It's pure money. Certified playgirl and heartbreaker.

One thing common about these 3 people are—they're all heartbreakers and they couldn't care less about the ones with broken hearts. All they love is themselves. Some might say 'As they should' and some might say 'Self-obsessed', in a bad way of course.

But I say nothing. Neutrality is the best possibility, right?

——
Chapters will be out every Saturday starting next week! The schedule can be very messy at times but I hope y'all will still stick to it. The prologue isn't that connected to the story it's more of a description. I've never really written a prologue so I just kept it short. Anyway, i hope y'all enjoy ! n ty for reading🫶
*!!- just to let y'all know their personalities go through changes throughout the story.