8

Beep beep beep. The alarm buzzed. Apollo and Christina jolted awake. They looked at each other and sighed. It was 6 am, Christina set her alarm this early to get ready for school. She mouthed a 'Sorry' to Apollo and he shook his head which meant 'It's alright'.

So, little rewind to last night. They slept together. Christina took the water bottle that was on her nightstand, opened the cap and drank from there. "You good?" Apollo asked and she nodded. She then passed him the bottle and he took it from her hand, drinking it then twisting the cap back. They both then got out of bed.

"I'm gonna shower first. You wait here, I'll be back soon." Christina said and Apollo nodded. Christina then went inside her bathroom leaving Apollo alone in her bedroom. He looked around then picked up his phone. 6:12 am, that was the time. It was too early for him but good thing he woke up this early because he needed to go back to his place and get ready for school.

Christina came out after 20 minutes. The whole time Apollo was going through his phone and texting Raymond constantly about what happened. Raymond, of course was sleeping so he didn't respond but it didn't matter because Apollo was gonna tell him in school anyway. "You can go in now." Christina said and Apollo entered the bathroom.

Christina changed into her clothes and about after 15 minutes Apollo was out. He wore the same clothes as last night since they were still fresh. Christina was getting her makeup started when he came out, changed. "I should go now. That alright with you?" Apollo asked and Christina nodded while smiling.

He was making sure that Christina's fine with it since he didn't want it to look like a one
nightstand. Apollo then left, getting stopped by maids downstairs who insisted he stays for breakfast but he refused. He also noticed that Christina's parents weren't around.

He got out of Christina's house at 7am. It was 15 minutes drive from Christina's house to his. Apollo put on some light music. He was there within 7:15 then changed into other clothes and got out of his house at 7:40 am. School starts at 8:30 so, he had time left. He grabbed breakfast on his way. He didn't wanna eat at home for some reason.

Apollo was at school within 8 am and the first person he hoped to see there was Raymond but unfortunately he saw Hayden. Nick wasn't around him which was surprising. They were always joined at hips. Maybe, he was with his girlfriend—Apollo thought.

Apollo was passing by Hayden when another guy came and unconsciously pushed Apollo which caused him to collide with Hayden and that caused Hayden to fall on his ass. 'Fuck!' Hayden exclaimed. The boy who pushed Apollo quickly apologized and ran away, scared he'll get beaten up.

"Ugh. You good there?" Apollo asked Hayden and  Hayden replied with a 'Fuck no'. Apollo then reached out his hand to Hayden so he could get up. Hayden eyed him weirdly but took his hand anyway. He got up and brushed his clothes to get the dusts off. "Thanks." Hayden said quietly and Apollo slightly smiled. "See, I'm not as horrible as you think I am." Apollo said. Hayden tilted his head a bit and looked at him for 3 seconds then turned his head away. "But you are horrible." Hayden said causing Apollo to sigh.

"Calm the fuck down dude." Raymond said to the currently grinning Apollo. "Also did I tell you about what happened in the hallway with Hayden?" Apollo said and Raymond shook his head no then sighed. "With Hayden too? Damn, you're scoring man." Raymond joked and Apollo rolled his eyes. He then explained everything but most of the time talked about Christina.

"You're seriously starting to like her?" Raymond asked and Apollo shrugged. "I mean, she's so pretty, she's awesome in bed, the way she talks is really attractive too." Apollo said. "Well, that doesn't answer my question but whatever makes you happy bro." Raymond said and smiled.

"I'm gonna ask her out on another date and hopefully out of the kindness that I showed Hayden today, he wouldn't ruin it like he did with the other." Apollo said and Raymond nodded. "What if Hayden tags along this time like he did yesterday?" Raymond asked. "I'll make sure he won't." Apollo replied. "Alright then. Want me to help you look for date spots?" Raymond asked and Apollo grinned which meant yes.

"I heard Apollo slept with Christina." Nick said causing Hayden to snap his head towards him. "He what now? Who told you?" Hayden asked and Nick shrugged. "Some girl heard Raymond and Apollo talking and the word got around." Nick replied and Hayden just stood there.

"What? Don't tell me you're sad now." Nick said making a disappointed face. "Nah, I'm not. Just hoped I'd score first." Hayden said and Nick replied with a 'That's more like you'. It really was like Hayden, not taking anything seriously. "Word about them going on another date got around as well. So, you ruining that one too?" Nick asked and Hayden shook his head no.

"I'll let them live for once. Though I'm planning to sleep with her right after that date. I hope she'll want to. I mean she's not the fragile type to fall for every boy she sleeps with. That's one thing I like a lot about her." Hayden said and Nick eyed him weirdly. "What?" Hayden asked and Nick shrugged. "You're talking as if you like like her."

"Nah man. That's not the case. Anyways you wanna come over to my place after school?" Hayden asked and Nick agreed at once. "Bring your girlfriend too. She keeps you in check. I like her, she's cool." Hayden added. "You like everyone man." Nick said causing Hayden to roll his eyes. "Not Apollo though."