14

Hayden walked back to school with Christina to get both of their cars. They got there within 10 minutes or so. Christina asked him if he wanted to for a drive somewhere but Hayden was just absent minded. Christina asked again and Hayden just declined. He said he wasn't feeling good. Christina was somewhat dubious but let it go anyways. Who isn't a little off after a long ass day of school—Christina thought to herself.

Hayden bid her goodbye and watched her drive off. He then got into his own car and drove off too. He reached his home in about 20 minutes and all the way to his home there was only one thing his mind. Culpability. He asked himself why he was feeling this way when he shouldn't have been. He's not supposed to give a fuck also he didn't know shit about this Apollo-Christina date thing.

He entered his house, greeted by the maids then he walked off to his room. The head maid asked if he was going to come downstairs to eat anything but he straight up declined. Putting his phone on the nightstand, he then flopped onto the bed. His head was heavy.

He napped for about an hour then got up. It was getting dark outside so he got into the shower quickly, hoping he doesn't catch a cold from showering late. He got out after 15 minutes then checked his phone with his towel hanging from his waist. 3 messages from Christina—it said on his screen.

He checked those and all she had texted him about was how she had a great time and would like to do that again. Also poked him a little about not going on the drive saying 'missed opportunity, could've been something fun ;)'. Hayden scoffed at it then got weirded off as to why he did that. The girl he wants or at least that's what he thinks, sent him a flirtatious text and he scoffed to that? His guilt was being a bitch now.

He decided to put his phone down and go to the gym. He stayed there for almost 2 hours then walked straight back to home. He then settled that he would go to bed early and go for a run early in the morning before going to school. Hayden for some reason, wanted to skip school tomorrow but ended up not doing it anyways.

"Dude, let's go home already." Raymond said and Apollo didn't answer. "Come on, man! It's getting late." Raymond spoke again and Apollo this time answered him. "I'm not done yet." He said, coldly. "You could've fucking lift those weights in your home gym too." Raymond said. "No fun." Apollo replied. Apollo then decided to put the weights down and came closer to Raymond.

"Fucking finally!"  Raymond exclaimed. They left the gym at quarter past 11 and walked back to Apollo's house as they didn't bring their car. Raymond was staying over at Apollo's since it was already late. They both hit the shower as soon as they arrived at the Hart residence. Apollo got out first then Raymond did.

"Are you alright dude?" Raymond asked. "Don't know." Apollo replied. "What are you gonna do now?" Raymond questioned. "Want to beat up Hayden and humiliate Christina in front of the whole school but nah that's pathetic ass behavior. Not gonna lie, a year ago I would've done that." Apollo said and scoffed a little. "I'm serious." Raymond said and Apollo stayed quiet.

"I don't even know. Really started to kinda liked her. Man I even fucking cooked for her, willingly." Apollo said and got into his bed. Tucking himself under the covers. "It's getting cold." Apollo said. Raymond just stared at him, he couldn't even comfort him and felt guilty for that. Thought deep down Apollo knew Raymond was trying to be helpful in his own way and was grateful for that.

"Should I get you some orange juice?" Raymond asked randomly, trying to change the topic. "Ew nah, apple juice." Apollo said and Raymond smiled.

Christina couldn't slip a wink that night. Never did her conscience ever keep her up at night and for a boy at that? No way. She was concerned as to why Hayden left her on read. Was he catching onto her tactics? More than that, she was feeling guilty but for what? For doing what she did to Apollo? But that was her usual. Why was her morality sticking out all of sudden—she thought.

She looked at herself in the mirror and was surprised seeing how tired she looked. Despite looking like a corpse in her opinion, she still decided to go to school. She needed to get the situation under control. After all, those two boys were supposed to be her entertainment till school ends.

She had a class with Apollo that day so, she had hoped to see him there and decided to make up some lame ass excuse when being confronted about her actions but to her surprise Apollo wasn't there. She asked the people beside her if Apollo was absent and they told him he wasn't. It could only mean one thing. Apollo was ignoring her. She got unnecessarily mad and left in the middle of the class. The teacher yelling behind her but she didn't give two shits. She texted Fay and asked her to meet after her ongoing class ends then sat herself on the bench outside.

Fay then shortly joined her and she proceeded to tell her about it all but left out the few parts where it made her seem like an absolute evil shit. After that Fay started advising her on the matter and she started to feed off of it. She needed to know every possible method that would help her get the situation under control.

Apollo had totally forgotten that he had a class with Hayden too. If he knew he for sure would've skipped that one as well. He wasn't in the mood to join classes with cunts.

He entered and soon after, saw Hayden entering. As he was about to get up and leave the teacher entered so he couldn't anymore. He couldn't because this teacher was hard as fuck and would give him detention and make him go through hardcore indirect punishment if he were to disobey him. Therefore, he stayed put in his sit.

Hayden noticed him and his act of trying to leave, he was feeling weird about the whole situation. Why should he, the person who didn't know shit about this be made a fucking bad guy in the situation?—he thought. So, he decided he would talk it out with Apollo after class even though that was gonna be hard considering how Apollo felt towards Hayden at this very moment.

It was going to be tough, he knew but he also knew that it was much needed to calm his compunction. So, regardless of how unwanted it was by him, he still decided he would do it.

2 updates at once cus of I'm so sorry about the breaks and delays! I've got my reasons, I hope you guys will understand. Also I'll try to update/right more frequently starting now (hopefully). Thank you for reading this!🫶