2

"Dude, do you really like that chick?" Nick asked. "Yeah." Hayden replied shortly. "No, I mean as in like like. Like do you wanna date her or is it just fuck and over?" Nick asked and Hayden rolled his eyes. "I don't know man but definitely not the later." Hayden replied. "You're boring now man." Nick said. "Whatever."

"Apollo asked you out on a date! Oh my god girl, you're so damn lucky!" minion #2 exclaimed. Christina smiled, annoyed that she was being so loud. "Yeah, it's not that big of a deal. We're probably gonna eat then go back to our usual routine." Christina said and minion #1 sighed.

"Come on, Chrissy. He's a nice guy." minion #1 said, trying to excite her about the date. "He's rude as hell." Christina said. "He's hot as hell." minion #2 said, defending Apollo. "Shut up."

"So, where you taking her?" Raymond asked and Apollo just shrugged. "Not sure man. All of this just happened so fast." Apollo replied and lit his cigarette. "Senior year just started like not even two weeks ago. This is too much to take in. I mean how'd u even start to like that girl?" Raymond questioned and Apollo shrugged again.

"Remember I spilled my drink on Hermès?" Apollo asked and Raymond nodded. "The three of us—Hermès, Christina and I have the same class on third period. While I saw busy thinking how to take that son of a cocky bitch Hermès down, she caught my eye. She's pretty. And let's be honest looks matter so much." Apollo said and Raymond laughed. "So, no personality shit?" "No personality shit."

School ended. Apollo was on his way to his car but then he saw Christina. He walked a little quickly then stopped behind her. "Hey." Apollo greeted and Christina turned back to face him.

"Oh hey."
"Going home?"
"Uhh, yeah."
"Where's your car?"
"Out for servicing."
"Want a ride home?"

Christina at first, hesitated at the offer from Apollo but agreed nonetheless. She needed to go home and rest after all.

"Hop in." Apollo said and she did. "What you doing after going home?" he asked. "Well, you want me to be honest or should I make up something to look like a stereotypical blonde hot girl?" Christina asked and Apollo chuckled. "Blondies can be funny too?" Apollo asked and quickly turned his head to take a look at her. She rolled her eyes. "Focus on the road. I'm too pretty to die."

"You didn't tell me what you're gonna do." Apollo said and Christina muttered an 'Oh right'. "I'm gonna go home and sleep. Then I'm gonna wake up and exercise and after that I'm probably gonna watch porn." Christina said and shrugged. They stayed quite for a while after that.

Within 10 minutes, they were in front of Christina's house. "This is it." Apollo said and pulled over. "You make it sound like something else." Christina said then got out. She was about to shut the car door but stopped. "You didn't comment on the porn thing." she said. "Yeah, so?" Apollo questioned. "No, it's just most guys do. They're like 'Why watch it when we can do that ourselves' or 'Interesting activity, mind if I join' or stuff." she explained

"Well, too bad I'm not named 'most guys'. Sorry if I disappointed." Apollo joked causing Christina to smile. "Do better next time." Christina also joked then shut off the car door. Apollo driving off shortly. She sighed and walked inside her home. At least, he isn't a cringe average jock—is what Christina thought before getting him out of her head completely.

"How was driving Christina home, man?" Raymond asked and Apollo shrugged. "I got acknowledged." he said. "Acknowledged for what?" Raymond asked. "Well, just me not commenting on about how she's gonna go home and watch porn. I mean that's what people normally do right?" he questioned back and Raymond replied with a 'Yessir'.

"Where you taking her for the date? You decided yet?" Raymond asked. "No man. You got any place in mind?" Apollo asked, in hopes Raymond would have some place in mind but he unfortunately didn't. "Sorry man, I'll help you find one though." Raymond said and Apollo smiled while nodding.

"What're you gonna do about Hermès? He's clearly on your back." Raymond said. Apollo didn't say anything, instead started thinking about something. "He's a ratass. I'll just leave him alone. If he tries something else even after I've kept quite. I'll fuck him over." Apollo replied and Raymond nodded.

"Alright then, I'll be going home. Merissa is waiting for me." Raymond said, as he got up. "Alright. See you later man."

Christina had just woken up from her sleep then she heard her phone buzz. It was an unknown number. She thought about whether she should pick it up or not but ended up picking it up. "Hello?" she said. "Hey, this is Wendy's." The caller said. Christina chuckled. "Apollo?" she questioned. Now, Apollo from the other side of the phone chuckled. "Yes."

"How'd you get my number?"
"It was from a girl who was about 5 feet tall and wore really high heels and had platinum blonde hair."
"Ah, minion number #2." she mumbled the last part. "What?" Apollo questioned. "Nothing."

"So, why'd you call?" Christina asked. "Oh, uh.. I don't know. Just felt like calling. Did I disturb you or something?" Apollo asked, wanting to be sure that he isn't being annoying. "No, I just woke up." she replied. "You wanna go have dinner on Saturday?" Apollo asked and Christina at once agreed.

"Good. Then I'll see you tomorrow?" Apollo asked, wanting her to ensure him. "Yeah, I'll be there." Christina said and cut the call. She sighed and laid down in her bed again. She didn't really care about Apollo except for the fact that he was really hot. She was a sucker for pretty face and hot bodies. I'll just sleep with him after dinner and ghost him—is what she thought.

She looked at the time and it was 8:30 pm. She just woke up so, no way she can sleep again now. She turned on the shower and took a 30 minute long bath before coming out. She closed the door, got dressed then picked up her books. Checked her phone for any last minute assignments and fortunately there weren't any.

She sighed one last time and sat down with her books proceeding to study every shit that she had skipped the past few days. She was sighing a lot today.