5

"Was that on purpose Hermès?" Apollo questioned smiling, as his eyes twitched. He didn't want to create a bad impression in front of Christina. "No? Why would I do such thing?" Hayden tried to play the victim. "Let's go wash it." Hayden added. "No, thank you. I need to drop off Christina." Apollo said and Hayden's smile faded.

"Oh, it's alright Apollo. I'll call my chauffeur, you go wash your suit. It's really beautiful and I wouldn't want it to get stained because of me." Christina said and Apollo sighed. He couldn't say no to her. Apollo started walking towards the restroom, followed by Hayden.

"You don't expect me to believe that it wasn't on purpose right?" Apollo said, while washing his suit on the sink. "Of course it was on purpose. You would have to be a bit too much dumb to not know it. Congrats though, Hart. You're not so fucking dumb." Hayden said and grinned. "You do know that I'm resisting the urge to punch you right now?" Apollo questioned and Hayden laughed. "Faster Hart, we don't have all night."

"Fucking hell. He ruined my date." Apollo said and Raymond sighed. "More like your chance to get laid." Raymond said and Apollo glared. "Shut up."

"Don't deny it dude. You approached her just because she's pretty. You don't like anything about her. Just the face." Raymond said and Apollo stayed quiet. Apollo opened his mouth to say something but Raymond stopped him. "Don't say face is something." Raymond spoke and Apollo shrugged, causing Raymond to sigh.

"She has a really attractive smile. Like crazy attractive." Apollo said. Raymond looked at him, sighed then smiled. "You're not so horrible after all."

"Dude, you really went for it huh?" Nick asked and Hayden laughed. "Hell yes. Ruining their date—wait no, ruining the chance of Apollo getting laid by Christina just had to be done." Hayden said and Nick gave a funny expression. "You sure look satisfied." Nick said. "I sure am."

"I think I'm gonna text Christina." Hayden said and Nick nodded. "Go ahead. Also I'm gonna go home right now. My girl came over like 20 minutes ago." Nick said. Hayden gave him a back pat and Nick ruffled his hair in exchange then left. Now, Hayden was proceeding to text Christina.

He was surprised when he saw a text from Christina popped up on his screen. He quickly unlocked his phone and went straight to messages.
"Did you have fun ruining it for us?" Christina typed out.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Oh you sure do."
"Nope, not a single clue."
"Just to let you know I'll be sleeping with Apollo soon. No matter how much you try to prevent it."
"And that is my concern how?"

The audacity of this guy—Christina thought but continued to text anyways.

"You're interesting Hermès. Keep it up and you might lose your virginity one day or at least hope to."
Seeing the text, Hayden laughed out loud.
"For such a pretty face, you've got a foul mouth."
"Stop talking like a 40yo man who's more or less a pedo."
"Lmaoo, okay. You free tomorrow?"
"Depends on why you're asking."
"Wanna hang out."
"Alright but you've gotta fight Apollo for it. He's gonna want to hang out as well and him being my  last night's date I cannot decline."
"Mm, we'll see."

Hayden sent out the last text and left his phone on the nightstand. He was satisfied, satisfied with how things were going. Now he needed one more plan to piss off Apollo tomorrow and his satisfaction would reach the max level. All he wanted was time with Christina and to piss of Apollo.

"Morning, Chris!" Fay greeted Christina cheerfully and she smiled. "Why're you so energetic. It's literally a Monday morning." Christina said and Fay shrugged. "My boyfriend is taking me out today. He hasn't been able to in ages. College sucks." She said and pouted. "I sometimes forget that your boyfriend is in college." "Me too."

Christina and Fay were walking towards their class together when Hayden appeared out of nowhere. "We've got our date princess." he said and left without stopping. Fay eyed Christina and Christina sighed. "It's complicated."

"Girl, so much happened and you didn't tell me anything! I feel so betrayed right now." Fay said, being a little dramatic. "Sorry, I was a little busy." Christina said and Fay smiled. "So,what're you gonna do about this Apollo-Hayden thing?" Fay asked and Christina shrugged. "Probably gonna let them fight it out?" Christina joked and Fay cracked a smile.

"Dude." someone called Hayden from behind. Hayden and Nick were walking beside each other so they both turned. It was Apollo and Raymond. Of course it's Apollo—Hayden thought.

"What?" Hayden asked. "Leave Christina alone." Apollo answered. "What happens if I don't?" Hayden questioned, pissing Apollo off. "I'm gonna fuck you up, that's what happens." Apollo replied and Hayden laughed. "Ooh, shiver me Timbers. I'm so scared. Nicky save me." Hayden mocked and Apollo's rage increased.

"Christina's hanging out with me today asshat." Hayden said and left with Nick. "I'm gonna fuck that guy real bad." Apollo said, his temples twitching. "Calm down, bro. Deal with him later. You better go to Christina now." Raymond said and Apollo nodded.

"Hey!" Christina noticed Apollo and greeted him. "Hey." He greeted back. "Soo, what brings you here?" Christina asked while shoving her books inside her lockers. "Are you seriously gonna ditch me 'cause of that Hayden?" Apollo asked and Christina stayed quiet.

"We're not exclusive yet, are we? We only went on a date so, what's so wrong about hanging out with another guy?" Christina asked back and Apollo stayed quiet. "Never fucking mind. Bye." Apollo said and was about to leave when Christina stopped him.

"Alright, I have a solution." Christina said. Apollo turned back to face her, waiting for her to tell him her 'solution'. "What?" he asked. "Let's hang out together." Christina said. "Yeah, that's what I've been saying for the past 10 minutes." Apollo said and rolled his eyes.

"No, I mean let's hang out together. All three of us. You, me and Hayden."