9

It was 7 am. Christina was getting ready for school. She usually likes the morning because no one bothers her this early. They're all asleep. No one texts, no one calls. In particular no one talks. She hates talking after she wakes up. She at least, gives it an hour before she speaks.

Ding. Her phone lit up and the notification popped up. She was clueless about who it was. Usually she'd know who texted depending on the time. Fay usually texts her around 11 pm and the minions, who she mostly doesn't reply to—texts around 6 pm. Though she has a large group of 'friends' and they do text her but she never replied so gradually they stopped. Thank god they did—was what Christina thought.

Others texted her around 6pm as well. Others as in her previous dates who she hooks up with now. She stopped whatever she was doing and picked up her phone. It was Apollo. She sighed a smile appearing on her face out of nowhere.

She read the text and it said 'Wanna go on another date?'. She of course replied in the affirmative. Apollo said he'd fix the date and time later and tell her by the end of school hours. Christina then left her phone on top of the dressing table and started getting ready again.

Apollo was in school early today. Raymond usually came at 8:15 am so he was alone. Well, if he wanted to he could roam around with anyone. His list of 'friends' doesn't fall short. He was roaming around alone then he saw Hayden. He of course ignored him and walk past him.

It was 8:25 am then, 10 minutes had passed. He was still roaming around. He got a text from Raymond saying he'll be late today. He sighed, he knew he was gonna be bored as hell until Raymond comes. He was texting Raymond and walking, not looking forward because around this time the hallway stays empty. Kids are usually in class or by their lockers or bathrooms.

Of course he had to bump into someone while walking, he had to bump into Hayden. Hayden wasn't paying attention as well so they both fell on their asses. Now, normally no one would fall just from having bumped into each other but the janitor this morning wiped the floors and kept it rather slippery.

"Fuck! Twice Hart!" Hayden exclaimed. "God, I fell too Hermès!" Apollo exclaimed as well. "Were the floors always so rock hard?" Apollo questioned whilst getting up. Naturally offering Hayden a hand to get up and Hayden taking it unconsciously. "Are you stupid?" Hayden asked and Apollo shrugged. "Probably."

"Where's your friend?" Hayden asked. "I could ask you the same thing." Apollo said. They both sighed. "Running late." They replied in union. "Why isn't anyone around today? The hallways are usually starting to get packed by this time." Hayden said and Apollo shrugged.

Soon Apollo got a notification and took his phone out of his pocket. It was from Raymond. He read it and rolled his eyes. "Fuck me." Apollo said and Hayden looked at him, wanting to know why he's so upset. "They sent out an email yesterday saying school was gonna start at 9 am today due to some stupid bullshit that no one cares to know about." Apollo said and Hayden stared.

"Are you serious?" Hayden asked and Apollo nodded with a 'duh' look on his face. "Maybe Nick saw it and decided to sleep again. He gets out of his house 5 minutes before school starts." Hayden said and Apollo eyed him weirdly. "Who does that?" "Nick does."

"What do we do?" Apollo asked and Hayden snickered. "Probably part ways before we start to get annoyed with each other and stab each other with a pen. I mean seriously a pen? That'll be pathetic." Hayden said and kept on snickering as if it was really funny. Apollo first didn't get what was funny but naturally started smiling himself. If only Hayden was like this most of the time maybe they wouldn't have to be so bitter with each other and the Christina thing could be solved.

Oh right, the Christina thing—Apollo thought. "Hayden." Apollo called out Hayden's name causing him to look at Apollo. He just gave him a look which said 'What?'. "I'm gonna have another date with Christina and for this morning's sake, the only time we weren't on each other's nerve—I want you to not come and ruin it." Apollo said, determined. Hayden looked at him dumbfounded then sighed. "Fine, whatever." Hayden said and Apollo was..amazed.

"Really?" Apollo asked, making sure. "Yeah? I could take her on seven hundred more dates if I wanted. One more with you won't kill my chance with her." Hayden said as he looked around elsewhere. "Thank you for handling this like a person of your age and not some dumbass child." Apollo said causing Hayden to glare at him.

"For gods sake. I was just starting to forget how much I hate you. Thank you for reminding me, angel." Hayden said then left after giving him the middle finger. Apollo laughed and waved at him as he kept on showing the middle finger up in the air. He then sighed and got his phone out of his pocket to check on Raymond. It was 8:45 am, Raymond should've been here any moment now.

"Well, well. Look at my boys getting along." someone said from behind. Apollo looked back to see it was Christina. "Hey." Apollo greeted and Christina did the same. "Just so you know, we weren't getting along. I just didn't wanna get bored to death." Apollo said and Christina chuckled. "Looks like you got what you wanted." she said and Apollo nodded. "Well, it wouldn't be that bad to keep Hayden close." Christina said and Apollo asked her why.

"It's better to keep your enemies closer than friends right?" she questioned and Apollo laughed. "Oh please. It's not like we're 1000 years back and I want to take over his empire, so I'd pretend to be his friend. You're kinda dramatic Christina. Makes you real cute." Apollo said and Christina naturally blushed at the comment.

She shook it off and regained her posture. "So, should we go plan our little date?" she asked and Apollo nodded eagerly. Apollo walked Christina to her class talking about the date the whole way. He left her there and was soon accompanied by Raymond and they walked to class together whilst Apollo ranted about anything that happened so far.

——
Not back from hiatus just an update to let y'all know I'm alive! After my exams end I'll put my heart and soul into writing this, I'm sorry for the delays writers block sucks.😕