Love, maybe

[Han POV]

Felix was eternally hitting me with a pillow until I was finally able to wake up, I glared at him in annoyance. I was having a good dream for once, but he had to wake me up in the most aggressive manner anyone could wake me up.

"What is it, Felix?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"Your little date with your crush is today, Hannie -- HAN WAKE UP!!" Felix yelled, hitting me with the pillow once more. I fell down the bed and internally screamed after I realized what he just said. Today was the day of the concert date thing I had with him. I mean, it wasn't really a date, but I like being delusional.

"Thanks for that!" I said to Felix as I stood up and almost fell down twice as I ran to get ready.

I wore the best outfit I had ever worn for a very long time. I put on a navy blue soft t-shirt and tucked it into black pants with a belt. I put a chain around the belt in a zigzag pattern (I did the back with Felix's help).

"There!" Felix said as he finished. I thanked him as he pushed me down to the chair and started putting some make-up on me.

"Were the earrings really necessary?" I asked as I hesitantly looked at myself in my mirror.

I look okay.

"Yes! They make you look way better!! Now go and claim your man!" Felix yelled at me (rather encouragingly too) as he pushed me outside like disowning a child.

To my surprise, I saw Minho waiting for me outside on a motorcycle, I knew he had a car but he looked damn good on a motorcycle and I couldn't lie about that. As soon as he saw me, he smiled and gestured me to come. He even got me my own helmet.

How sweet of him..

I sat down on the seat behind him and held onto his shoulders (after putting on my helmet) and he set off. I felt a gentle breeze hit my face as he drove rather smoothly along the road. There were other vehicles driving past us but it felt as if his motorcycle was the main character along with me and Minho.

A few minutes passed by and we had arrived at our destination. The stadium was already pretty crowded with people who lined up excitedly to watch the beautiful song which was to be performed in less than 20 minutes. Minho pulled out the tickets from his pocket and got off the motorcycle at the same time I did.

"Let's go get in line." Minho said, putting out his hand which I happily took as we both walked over to the line. My hand had found it's home perfectly in his hand as we held hands all throughout the wait.

It felt like about hours passed by (only 10 minutes) but we were finally inside the enormous building where seats were being filled with people. Me and Minho sat down together near the front and waited for the concert to start.

"Oh, by the way," Minho started, making me look at him. "You look beautiful today."

Oh. My. God.

He just called me beautiful. I tried to hide the fact that I was flustered and just smiled. I wasn't dreaming, this was reality. He actually called me beautiful.

"Th- thanks." I said, internally scolding myself for stuttering.

"No problem." He said with a smile.

His smiles were going to be the death of me, and I was not joking one bit.

I slightly flinched as I was taken out of my day dream by the sounds of the crowd screaming. The concert had started. The famous singer that everyone was screaming at appeared. Even I was shocked after seeing who it was.

Changbin hyung.

Is he going to sing?

That question in my mind got answered as Changbin hyung raised his mic infront of his mouth and opened his lips. He started singing. His voice was the most angelic thing I had ever heard.

"Lately, I've been thinking of the things that we could do together
Life just got better now you're here
When I see you do those silly things you do, I laugh too
I've never been this happy, just with you~"

I felt a gaze on me. His gaze. I turned to look at the source of the gaze, the gaze that was filled with warmth. The gaze that was filled with love.

"You might be clumsy and a bit annoying
At times we don't agree~"

His gaze moved down to my lips, and then back at my eyes. My own gaze moved down to his lips. Lips I wanted my own to touch. And then I looked back at his eyes. Those eyes that I never wanted to look away from.

"Used to just pretend, but now it's reality~"

His hands cupped my face and his face moved closer to mine. There was only a few inches away between us. And he closed that distance when he kissed me, directly on the lips.

"And I just can't stop this... Yes, I fell for you~
Left it all behind, now I see you~
No use fighting, when I know it's you~"

I felt like there were sparks, I wished his lips could never leave mine. But they had to depart as we needed to breath. He looked at me again with those eyes, those eyes that held the type of warmth that nobody had given me. He smiled at me with those lips that had just been on mine. I smiled back automatically.

"Hannie."

He said, his hands still cupping my face. And what he said next was what I wanted to hear for the longest time ever.

"I love you."

"This must be love, I hope you feel it to~"

Cheers and claps erupted from the crowd which was just quiet. And four words left my own mouth.

"I love you too."

***

This story has come to an end!!

Should I make a part 2? Maybe with their children too?? And with their children's love story as well?

That's up to you guys to decide, I won't make it if you guys don't want me to. Anyways, MINSUNG FINALLY GOT TOGETHERRRR!!!

Have a great day or night! <33