First Camping Day

[Seungmin POV]
(first person)

It had almost been an hour or so, but me, Felix and Jisung had been waiting in the front of the building forever now. We were standing under the hot sun, basically burning. We watched in pity as other people ran inside the building which was probably filled with ac's. Jisung sighed.

"Where are they!?" He broke the silence with an angry tone. I stayed silent since I wasn't wanting to deal with an angry Jisung. It was just not something I do, it was Felix's job to deal with an angry Jisung, not mine.

"It might take a while since they're a huger group compared to us." Felix said reasonably, trying to calm Jisung down. Jisung didn't reply, probably knowing he was right. Then suddenly, I caught some camera's filming us suddenly, which kind of gave me the creeps. Jisung happened to notice it too, because he smiled at the sight of camera's.

"They're here!! Those are their camera's!" Jisung exclaimed with a smile. Minho got out of the car, wearing sunglasses, a hat, a sleeveless shirt and some shorts. After him, Hyunjin got out, wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sunglasses. After Hyunjin, Bangchan got out, wearing a no sleeved shirt, shorts, and sunglasses. Bangchan put his hand out for Changbin, who took his hand and got out of the car, wearing a t-shirt, shorts, sunglasses, and a hat. Then finally, came out a guy who caught my attention, Yang Jeongin. He was wearing a black t-shirt, blue and green shorts, sunglasses and a hat which made him look beautifully gorgeous. Jeongin seemed like he was looking for something or someone as he shifted his eyes around until he caught his eyes on one person, me. A wide smile formed upon his face as he waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

Felix checked the tickets again just to make sure and then he widened his eyes. Hyunjin, who was staring at Felix the entire time, had seemed to have noticed this.

"What's wrong Felix?" Hyunjin said, which made everyone's eyes land on Felix. Felix shifted his head upwards, showing his frightened eyes dart straight on Hwang Hyunjin.

"It says here, only 4 tents, which means, 2 of us have to share tents, and the people from the place have decided it." Felix said, making everyone widen their eyes.

"Well, who's sleeping with who!?" Minho spoke up.

"Kim Seungmin with Yang Jeongin." Felix said, sharing a nervous glance to me and Jeongin.

I was half happy and half nervous that I had to share a tent with Jeongin.

"Lee Felix with..." Felix's eyes widened. "Hwang Hyunjin."

I looked at Hyunjin to see his reaction, I observed his reaction clearly to see that he was happy and nervous about it, like me, which meant he had feelings for Felix. I smirked internally while in reality, my face stayed stickets.

"Banchan with Changbin." Felix uttered.

Then Felix's eyes went towards the last tickets.

"Han Jisung with... Lee Minho." Felix said, his eyes lighting up, clearly showing that he was excited about this. Minho scoffed, sounding like he was annoyed. Jisung just looked down with an unreadable expression. I could clearly see that things were rough between the two.

"Well, let's go in?" Hyunjin said, breaking the awkward-filled tension between everyone there.

"Yeah." I replied, trying to sound as least awkward as possible.

Minho went in first. I followed him next, Jeongin behind me. Felix came in next, talking with Hyunjin, whom had come next. Then I saw Chan and Changbin come in, no sign of Jisung. Finally, after a while of chatting, Jisung had showed up, looking like he was excited but I, his bestfriend, could tell that he wasn't feeling good. I guessed that Felix also felt that way since me and Felix exchanged worried glances as soon as Jisung came in. I took a quick glance at Minho and saw how furious he looked as soon as Jisung entered, what happened between them?