First Game

"Well, I don't really remember the name. But I remember that you have to fold a paper and stand on it together with your partner and who ever wins, gets a point. And whichever team has the most point, gets a gift."

"Understood?" Mr. Park asked.

[Han POV]

"Yeah, what's the gift though?" I asked curiously.

"You'll find out at the end of the game." Mr. Park said, smiling. I nodded. Mr. Park handed us all papers which we had to fold.

"Ji, could you help me and I.N?" Seungmin asked. I nodded and went to help them fold up the paper while Minho folded ours. I folded up their paper.

"Good luck!" I said after finishing.

"You too!" Seungmin said, tapping me on the shoulder.

"HANNIE!!" Minho called out to me, making me jump. I looked back to find him finished folding the paper so I ran over to him.

"Hyunjin-ah." Changbin said.

"Yeahh?" Hyunjin replied, watching Felix fold the paper.

"I hope you loose." Changbin said.

"Changbin, don't be so rude..." Chan said, so done with Changbin. "He didn't mean it Hyunjin."

"Ah, it's okay!" Hyunjin smiled, not taking his eyes away from Felix.

"It's done!" Felix said. Hyunjin smiled.

"Great, everyone done?" Mr. Park asked. Everyone hummed.

"Good, now get on your paper together." Mr. Park demanded in a gentle way. Me and Minho got on the paper. Minho had his hand around me while I kept my hands down since I didn't really know where I was supposed to put them.

Hyunjin and Felix were hugging each other and I gotta be honest, it was adorable.

Seungmin and Jeongin had the same pose as me and Minho.

Changbin had his hand around Chan while Chan hugged him. It was too adorable.

"Ah, I forgot to mention this other rule, you have to make eye contact." Mr. Park said. Hyunjin and Felix backed away a bit so they wouldn't kiss and made eye contact. Seungmin and Jeongin casually looked at each other like me and Minho. Chan lifted his head a bit to look at Changbin while Changbin shifted his head towards Chan.

I honestly felt like I was in heaven. I was looking into the guy I not admit that I had caught feelings for. And to make it all even better, we were going to be playing alot more games together. It was almost too good to be true, but of course, it was true.

"1... 2... 3... Fold!!" Mr. Park said. All of us got off and folded the paper. Then we got back on it. Hyunjin and Felix hugged each other even tighter. Changbin carried Chan on his back. Seungmin and Jeongin did the same pose as Changbin and Chan (Seungmin carrying Jeongin). I had no idea what to do. But Minho turned me around and back hugged me and put his head near my shoulder to look at me. I looked back at him. I don't recall ever being this close to him.

I could hear the crowd's screaming. But I wasn't allowed to take my gaze off Minho. Minho gave me a little smirk.

"Your cheek's a bit red." He whispered into my ear after putting his microphone back a bit so no one could hear. I widened my eyes out of embarrassment.

"It's okay, don't worry." Minho said. He put his microphone back into its original position.

"AHH!!" Jeongin and Seungmin screamed. I couldn't see what happened, but I was guessing Seungmin and Jeongin fell down.

"SEUNGIN DOWN!!" Mr. Park yelled into his microphone. "Remaining opponents are; Binchan, Hyunlix and Minsung."

I started to feel a bit anxious because of the pressure of winning. But I suppose Minho noticed that since he took one hand off my waist and held my hand. It was almost as if he could read through me. He gave me a reassuring smile. I held back my blush since he was smiling, so close to my face. Minho looked down at the lips and back up and my eyes. I widened my eyes at the sight but didn't have time to react.

"1... 2... 3... Fold!!" Mr. Park said. All of them once again folded the paper and got back on it. Changbin and Bangchan in the same position as before except Changbin balanced on one foot. Hyunjin carried Felix on his shoulder and they looked at each other with love written in both of their eyes, Hyunjin was standing on one foot as well. Minho carried me on a bridal way and looked me in the eyes. He was also standing on one foot.

"AAH!-" Chan said, as I'm guessing Changbin lost balance.

"BINCHAN OUT!!" Mr. Park yelled. "Remaining teams are; Hyunlix and Minsung. Who will win?"

I wasn't exactly desperate to win. These memories were good enough for me, I'd honesty be glad if Hyunlix won since I ship them A LOT. They're literally my number 1 ship. Seungin and Binchan as my number 2 ships since I can't choose between the two couples.

"1... 2... 3... Fold!!" Mr. Park said. All of us once again folded our paper. Minho put me on his back and looked at me while Hyunjin carried Felix the bridal way. I don't know what it was, but I swear I saw Minho's eyes spark while looking at me. Maybe just my imagination. I liked him, but he would most definitely not like me back.

"Okay, to make things even harder, you can't carry your team member in the next round." Mr. Park said. I widened my eyes. How were we going to make it without carrying? But Minho looked calm so I thought he had it covered.

"1... 2... 3... Fold!!" Mr. Park said. All of us once again folded the paper. Minho stood on it and carried me onto his foot and hugged me around the waist. I hugged him back as an instinct and looked straight into his eyes. To our surprise, Hyunlix did the same pose as us. Guess Hyunjin and Minho have been friends for so long that they share one braincell now. We were all now on 1 foot. Luckily, I'm the best at balancing on one foot. But I wasn't the best at balancing on one foot while being on someone elses foot. That was completely new to me.

"GAH-" I heard Felix scream. Hyunjin and Changbin's laugh could be heard as well.

"HYUNLIX DOWN!!" Mr. Park said. "Minsung, don't move!! Wait until the timer is up."

Minho tightened his grip on my waist while looking like he was in pain. I had a feeling it was his foot so I held onto his neck and tried to loosen the weight on my foot. Minho smiled at the kind gesture.

"10!!" The crowd, Mr. Park and our friends started counting. "9!!!... 8!!!... 7!!!... 6!!!... 5!!!... 4!!!... 3!!!... 2!!!... 1!!!!"

"MINSUNG WINS!!" Mr. Park declared as the crowd bursted into applause. Me and Minho immediately got away from each other and took a deep breath.

"Is your foot okay?" I mouthed. He nodded. This game was definitely something.

"So Minsung has 1 point and are in the lead now!" Mr. Park said. I smiled. I was glad we had a point, but I also really wanted Hyunlix to win. But I was also dying to know what the present that the winners get was.

"Now for our second game. I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with this one... It's called: red light green light." Mr. Park said. I was obviously familiar with that. Whoever doesn't know that game has been living under a literal rock.

"Everyone here knows how the game is done, right?" Mr. Park said. We all nodded.

"Well, there will be one other rule added. I will say a keyword each round before turning around and you all have to act as if you are that keyword and I'll tell who gets eliminated and who stays. Everyone understood?" Mr. Park explained clearly.

--

I literally couldn't even sleep cuz I had the urge to update, and I actually finished it. I started at 1am and now it's 2am T-T. I'm still not sleepy for some reason.

Have a great day or night! <33