The Concert

[Han POV]

I sort of had stage fright so I was very nervous for the concert which was tomorrow, but since Minho was going to be there, I'd be fine. Wait, what am I saying!? I hate that guy. Me and Hyunjin have been getting to know each other a bit more. I don't have feelings for Hyunjin, of course. I would never betray Felix like that. Most of the time, Hyunjin talks about his love for Felix. Normally I would find love annoying, but Hyunlix was way too adorable to be called annoying.

Me and Hyunjin were hanging out together at Felix's place. Felix was out and we were there to monitor his house. I kind of liked that job, I didn't have my siblings annoying me all the time. My siblings were at daycare so they were perfectly fine. Felix's sister, Olivia used to live in Felix's house but she moved out so there's an extra bedroom in which me and Hyunjin stayed at since we probably weren't allowed in Felix's room. Well, Hyunjin probably was but I most definitely was not.

The doorbell rang and I thought Felix was back early, so I went to open the door while Hyunjin waited for me in the room. The doorbell rang again and again. Felix was surely in a rush for some reason.

"I'M COMING!!" I yelled, making Felix stop ringing the doorbell. I opened the door, and to my surprise, I didn't see Felix anywhere. Instead, I saw someone I was hoping not to see. I saw Minho. Minho smiled at me and came in, I groaned.

"Why are you here?" I asked as he took his shoes off. I closed the door.

"Hyunjin told me you guys were hanging out here, so I came!" Minho said, standing up straight and looked at me.

I swear, I'm going to murder Hyunjin

I ran upstairs without another word to Minho and bursted into the room Hyunjin was sitting at. Hyunjin held a pillow for defence, I suppose he already knew what was happening.

"I'M SORRY, DON'T KILL ME. IT'S JUST THAT YOU BOTH LOOK SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!" Hyunjin pleaded. But the last sentence really got rid of his chances of surviving. But since he was my bestfriend, I let it pass.

"Fine. And we are not cute together." I said while sitting down on the bed. Minho came up as Hyunjin put the pillow down.

"Sup meanie." Hyunjin said casually

"Hey." Minho said, sitting down next to me. I didn't like the fact that he was sitting down next to me, but I kind of felt comfortable near him. I don't know, I was mad at him but just really wanted to be near him?

"So, guys. What are we going to do for the concert?" Hyunjin asked. Me and Minho shrugged at the same time. I was obviously shocked but I didn't really show it. There was another doorbell ringing on the door.

"I'll get it!" I said, wanting to get away from Minho as soon as possible. I ran outside and downstairs. I opened the door to find Seungmin and Jeongin. Why were there so many people here? This wasn't a party.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Ah, we just wanted to visit." Seungmin smiled. I nodded and moved away so they could come in. We all went towards the room, I sat next to Minho again since I just really wanted to be next to him. There wasn't really that much room left on the bed so I was really close to Minho. So close that our shoulders were even touching.

"So, me and Jeongin got an idea for the concert." Seungmin spoke up. Minho put his hand around my shoulder, my heart fluttered since he usually never touched anyone, especially me. But it felt kind of... Good.

"What is it?" Minho said, still having his hand around my shoulder. I was too flustered to say anything, but I looked at Seungmin and Jeongin normally, even though I was freaking out inside.