Lee know POV

Minho POV

Minho was on his computer, he didn't sleep at all at night. He usually never sleeps. Instead, he spends all night doing his works since he's absent almost everyday. Well, he's not exactly absent, he just skips random classes and makes many excuses for it. His excuses were particularly silly while other were pretty good.

"Hyung." a voice from the door came.

Minho turned around to see Jeongin.

"Hm?" Minho said impatiently, not a single expression on his face.

"Can I use your charger please?" The young boy asked innocently.

"Yeah sure, go ahead. But remember to return it. I've learnt well from last time." Minho said, recalling some bad memories.

"That was Changbin hyung, not me." Jeongin said, taking the charger.

"Yeah yeah, I hope I can trust you." Minho said suspiciously.

Jeongin gave the most adorable smile ever. "Yeah, you know you can trust me hyung!" And with that, he left the room.

Minho still had the same expression as he had when Jeongin entered the room. He went back to his computer and checked the time. It was 6:00 now.

Minho closed the computer and stood up. He had already showered and brushed his teeth so all he had to do was change his clothes.

Minho changed into a black shirt with long sleeves tucked into his long blue jeans. His black shirt had the back sides untucked, only half of the front was tucked in. He quickly did his hair. He took his bag and went outside to wait for the bus. The bus had arrived when it was 6:20 so he hopped on.

He sat down at the middle row. He went to the window seat and put his back beside him. He went onto his phone and played his favourite game.

The bus stopped again, it was 6:40 at the time. Three boys who looked younger than Minho went onto the bus. A blonde guy and a brown haired guy sat together, leaving the other blonde haired guy stranded in the middle of the bus.

Minho ignored this sight and went back to the game on his phone. He quietly groaned in frustration since he kept on dying. Then he heard some footsteps approach him but he didn't care since he wanted to win the game really badly.

It's a really short chapter lol. But trust me, the next one won't be as short.

I hope I could get more readers magically but that doesn't seem like it's happening anytime soon.

I probably won't be following my own publishing schedule but that doesn't really matter-