Early Leave

The group was up awake and eating breakfast. It was pretty early at the time so the table was very quiet except for the sounds of munching. Chan and Changbin kept exchanging glances with lovey dovey eyes every few seconds. Hyunjin had his hand on Felix's thigh while Felix tried his best to hold his blush back. Seungmin fed Jeongin the food since Jeongin was extra tired, and Han and Minho were the only people who didn't interact with anyone.

"Can you pass the ketchup?" Han said to Minho. Minho, who was barely even awake nodded and passed the ketchup to Han.

"This is the quietest we've ever been." Hyunjin said matter-of-factly.

"Agreed." Felix said, putting his hand on Hyunjin's hand which rested on Felix's thigh.

Jeongin yawned. "Yeah, it's pretty early."

"Correction, very early." Changbin said. Minho yawned out of tiredness. Han, who barely gets any sleep was used to feeling tired.

"Lix, can we hang out today?" Han asked suddenly. Felix looked at him in confusion because of the random request.

"Yeah sure." Felix replied with a smile. Han smiled back.

Felix and Han were hanging out together with ice cream. Felix seemed to be telling the story on how him and Hyunjin became a couple while Han just smiled and nodded, listening to the story.

"Honestly, get a room!" Han said once Felix finished the story. Felix laughed at Han's reaction. Han laughed as well since Felix laughed.

"So, how's you and Minho?" Felix asked. Han's smile faded away as soon as he asked that.

"You wanna get ice cream?" Han changed the topic. Felix groaned and punched Han on the shoulder.

"Come oonnnn, you can't ignore that question all the timeee..." Felix whined.

"I can and I will." Han replied. Felix pouted and made puppy eyes to Han. Han groaned. "Fine."

Felix smiled and jumped out of happiness. "Tell meeee!!!" Felix demanded. Han flinched at the sudden yell and thought on what to say.

"Well, he's been annoying as always... We've had plenty of fights... Oh, and, we use a pillow in the middle of us so that we don't hug while sleeping... And, we don't talk anymore.... And--" Han was saying but he got interrupted by a staff.

"Hello, uh- excuse me, are you..." The man paused to check his clip board. "Han and Felix?" He asked.

"Yeah, we are, why?" Felix asked.

"Oh I see, where's..." The man paused again to check the clipboard. "Changbin, Bangchan, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin and... Minho at?"

"They're at the tents, whats up?" Han asked.

"Well, there's been an urgent matter and me and my colleague, Namjoon decided that you guys.. Well- I'm sorry to say this but, you all have to leave early, there's been a problem and we need you guys to leave, now." The man said urgently and left. Felix and Han exchanged looks and went outside the tents.

"COKADOODLEDOOOOO!!!" Han and Felix yelled together. Everyone who were in the tents were no longer in there.

"What?" Changbin said groggily.

"Pack your bags." Felix said urgently.

"Huh?" Jeongin said.

"We'll explain on the way." Felix said.

"Yeah, just pack your bags!!" Han demanded.

They all went inside their tents to pack their bags. Han and Felix went their separate ways to pack their own bags as well.

After they packed their bags, they were now going to Changbin's car which was big enough for a whole school(the building, and maybe the kids too). Felix and Hyunjin sat together, Han and Jeongin sat together because Minho and Han didn't wanna be next to each other. Minho and Seungmin sat next to each other, while Changbin was sitting in the driver's seat and Chan in the passenger's seat.

"So?" Minho spoke up.

"Oh." Felix said. Felix explained everything that had happened between them, the staff, and the urgent matter.

"What was the urgent matter?" Bangchan asked.

"We don't know." Han said, "he didn't tell us."

"Well that's pretty annoying." Seungmin said truthfully.

"Yeah, I know." Felix said.

"Remind me why I have to sit next to Minho?" Seungmin asked.

"Because Jeongin is scared of Minho and Han despises Minho." Chan said simply.

"Oi, I despise him too." Minho corrected him.

"Yeah act like I said that." Chan said lazily.

"I despise you more." Han added.

"GWEY!!" Minho groaned at him.

"GWEEEYYY!!" Han groaned at him louder.

"WILL YOU GWEYS SHUT UP??" Seungmin said savagely.

"gwEy" Minho groaned at Seungmin before shutting up.

They had all arrived at their own houses now. They had enjoyed the time they had spent together, but the next day was a school day which neither of them were very excited about. Not even one bit.

How will school go?

--

It's like 2AM rn
I couldn't sleep so I thought "WHY NOT UPDATE!"
And here it is... Pretty short cuz I've had a lack of motivation lmao

Have a great day or night! <33