S2 EP8: Nether Valley

Previously on Daystar Purgatory Season 2, after Elsword and his allies entered the secret location of Daystar Asylum, learning about Crescentia's story from her former lover Tuesday, discovering the kingdom of Aswad and learning about its history before he tried to fight Agni, a dark knight and an enemy-turned ally, the latter told the female demon lord the truth about his former master Shadow, who tricked him into becoming "Dark Elsword".

As the demon lord heard of Agni's story, she felt empathy for him, until one day, Lithia appeared in front of them, and the two said to her "Who are you? What brings you here, ma'am?" She told them "I'm Lithia Beryl! I'm here to help you all!" before swinging her pickaxe and shoving it to the ground.

Everyone but Shadow, who had left the scene, praised her for her brief introduction, in which after clapping for her, Elsword told her "Hey Lithia, are you going to join us on our journey to the Nether Valley?" She replied "Of course, I would love to!" Agni responded with "Welcome to our party! Let's go to the Nether Valley!"

Arriving in her hometown of the Nether Valley, the demon lord introduces herself to everyone as the Demon Princess Solveig, whose former house was set on fire a very long time ago, taking her parents in the process, and had nowhere else to go, except that she has a guardian beast who she called Lamed, and he was always by her side and will do anything to protect her in case if she's in danger. 

While they were having an discussion with each other, an man appeared out of nowhere, proclaiming himself to be a hero, saying to Solveig "I'm going to save the world by defeating you!" before attempting to attack her with his sword, only for Lamed to attack him in return for trying to attack her and break his sword, in which he told him "Dude, leave my queen alone."

Horrified of what Lamed had done to him, the man ran away with a broken sword, crying and saying to himself "Solveig, you'll pay for what you had done to me!" and left the scene. Meanwhile, Elsword, Aisha and Lithia saw a group of several people wandering around, along with a mysterious man, riding on camel caravans, along with the stolen gold bars and merchandise, before whispering to each other "Wait, is this a cult or something that we're seeing at the moment?"

As the trio sets out to investigate the cult, the mysterious man saw them and realizes that the two of them were Elsword and Aisha, who he betrayed over them buying an magic carpet from his stand at the bazaar at a cheap price in the Abyad Kingdom the other day when they were a part of the White Desert Hunters, and he was a seller who sold magic carpets at a cheap price. But in the Nether Valley, he didn't know Lithia was with them.

However, the cult surrounded the trio, before its leader, a woman, saw them and herself being confronted by Solveig and Lamed, who summoned her southern counterpart, the female ruler of the Daystar Purgatory, Astros to help her deal with the cult, along with a legendary warrior, who was said to be one of the protectors of the Nether Valley and Daystar Purgatory along with Acacia, the guardian spirit of the Electric Tree in the Daystar Purgatory.

After an long confrontation, the cult leader told her cult members to retreat from the scene, and to avoid being confronted yet again, so the entire cult fled to their secret headquarters to avoid detection by the rulers of the two lands as well as its protectors. Solveig thanked the warrior, Astros and Acacia for helping her deal with the cult, before they all parted ways with each other.

As the heroes explore the entire Nether Valley, they saw an abandoned outpost, in which they saw Laban, injured on his right forearm, along with his girlfriend Seneca, who he was carrying with his bare hands due to her being unconscious after her right eye turned blue after Aranea's ex-boyfriend, who was a member of that cult, and was crying the entire time. While crying, he told Elsword that his tears can revive her due to it containing the El energy, and the latter responded with "Can my tears revive your friend Seneca?" Laban nodded to him, and said to him "Of course."