S1 EP2: El Lady Impostor

Previously on Daystar Purgatory, after Crescentia got beaten up by the El Masters and Priestesses for not only blasting both Solace and Gloria away, but impersonating the El Lady, she didn't want to see their faces anymore and instead summoned yet another El Lady impostor before she left, leaving them and the heroes to deal with them on their own.

As Solace aimed his sword at the impostor, the former told her "Are you pretending to be the El Lady? I'm sure you're pretending to her." The impostor replied "I'm the real El Lady. Crescentia sent me here so I can help you guys find and seal her." He then said "I don't believe you, faker. Where's the proof that you're the real El Lady?" The impostor introduced herself as Luz, and she tried imitating the El Lady, but failed.

Solace laughed and said to Luz "Think you can deceive me? No you can't. Where's the real El Lady after all?" She then responded "Crescentia is taking her captive." Nobody believed her, with Denif saying to her "You're also the one who's taking her captive as well!", and she continued to deny being one of Crescentia's accomplices, when suddenly Ain came out of nowhere to call her out for her actions, telling her "Luz, I know you're one of Crescentia's accomplices. You both have been tricking the El Masters and their priestesses into pretending to be the El Lady the whole time. Who do you think is the Lady to you, huh? The one you're both taking hostage, or you? It's the one who you and that witch is taking hostage!" 

As a result, Elsword and Solace thanked Ain for roasting Luz, and just as Raven was about to attack her, Crescentia suddenly appeared and he got shocked upon seeing her, saying "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" She replied "You don't even know who I am, you jerk.", and tries to break his arm, only for him to attack her and responded back by threatening her "Excuse me old bitch, if you dare break my arm, I will break yours." She refused to listen to him and in the end, he threw multiple pebbles at her but her shield protected her from doing so, which made him furious.

As Crescentia tried to run away from Raven, he even got enraged even further and ran close to her, kicking her from behind. After he kicked her to the ground, he grabs her right leg and yelled "Show us where's the El Lady right now, you goddamn lunatic!" She responded angrily, with "I'm the real El Lady! I want to gain the trust of the El Masters and Priestesses!" As the two of them were arguing, Ain walked in, saying to her "I don't think you're the El Lady, ma'am. You're the one pretending to be her after you took her captive."

While the two men were confronting Crescentia, Seneca came in and in front of her was Luz, the one who was also pretending to be the El Lady as well. The former looked at Fabian, Frostine and Fawn, who were crouching inside the bushes, and Gaia went to see the four of them, before saying to them "What are you three doing inside the bushes?"

Fabian responded "I want to make plans with my two close friends to take revenge on that impostor." Frostine on the other hand replied "I've been busy making a bracelet for me and my friends" Fawn said "I'm hunting some animals so we can eat meat together." Gaia got confused, but he decided to believe in Fabian instead of the two women, to their ire.

Meanwhile, Raven and Ain were beating Crescentia up for not telling them where the El Lady have been taken captive, until Solace came in to yell at them "Guys, stop beating that old lady! You're making it worse that it seems to be cruel for her! Just stop!", in which they stopped beating her up, and she replied "Thanks, but who asked for this in the first place?" before later saying "Fine, but I'll show you the place where the fake El Lady is being held hostage."

Crescentia summons a portal, and in turn stabs Luz with her sword, before saying to herself "Good, is that you guys want?" and disappeared into the portal. In an empty black space, she walks into the real El Lady, enchained by her chains, and whispers to her "Hehe... Now you're mine and I would be using your powers to defeat my enemies..."

Suddenly, she heard a mysterious voice saying "Not so fast, Crescentia!" and she found herself surrounded by Solace, Denif, Ventus, Rosso and Gaia, along with the priestesses Gloria, Sasha, Anduran, Ignia, Artea and Darkmoon, and the heroes as well as Ain. She then exclaimed "Who the hell are you? Why are you surrounding me like that?!"

Denif responded "Crescentia. We decided to surround you because you took the El Lady captive, which meant that Ain couldn't use much of his powers because of your foolish actions that tries to put Elrios in danger of being destructed. After all, we couldn't find a moon master due to the candidate's death caused by one of your henchmen Dantelion, whom the Demon Sculptor has killed before."

Noah ran and promised to Solace that he'll be the El Master of the Moon, acting on his older brother's behalf. He told him that he'll be coronated as the El Master after they were done defeating Crescentia, and he eventually agreed to what he had to say. Afterwards, Elsword, Aisha and Rena decided to confront her into saving the El Lady, but she refused, which led to an hour-long battle.

After the battle was over, Crescentia said to the allies "I'll be right back next time, but this time, I would become even powerful. Goodbye, you bunch of morons." and disappeared, giving most of the powers she stole from the El Lady, who finally regained her powers to break her chains. She then said to everyone "Thank you for saving me, especially you Crescentia, who tried to kidnap me for clout."

Solace and Ain immediately hugged her, as well as Fabian, Frostine, Fawn, Seneca, Elsword, Aisha, and Rena following suit a few minutes later. At the end of their journey, the seven heroes, along with Noah, Laby, Raven, Eve and Ain parted ways with the El Masters and Priestesses, and settled in the same camping site as yesterday, in the forest, again.

While they were standing in front of the campfire, Fawn brought in her guitar and sang some songs for her allies to listen, and once she was done singing and playing her guitar, she saw yet an another awkward moment: Instead of the Phoru in the last episode, Aisha fell asleep next to her close friend Elsword's shoulder, thinking that it was a suitable pillow for her since she couldn't find any pillow to rest her head in. 

Honestly, Fawn didn't care, and just as she went to hunt in the forest, she encountered an ancient Ent blocking her way, and as she tried to fight against them with her flower attacks, she felt hopeless and just as she was about to summon her vines against it only to get attacked by it with its strength, Elsword and Aisha came to the rescue, defeating the Ent into dust.

After they defeated the Ent, Elsword asked Fawn if she's okay, and she told him she was okay. Suddenly, she fell asleep and realizing that they had to return to their tents for safety, he decided to carry her on a piggyback ride and walked along with Aisha, back to the camping site. While the three of them were walking back to their tents, Crescentia's cult members found this as an opportunity to attack them on the way, and as they decide to target the two of them, they were foiled by their close friend Rena's attacks and instead of capturing the two of them as originally intended, some of them electrocuted both Elsword and Aisha, leaving them unconscious, and launched a glitter bomb at Rena as well even though she dodged some of them.

Afterwards, the members carried their unconscious body one by one, and in addition to them, they also kidnapped Fawn as well, to Fabian, Frostine and Seneca's horror that they heard the news from Ain and Solace that the four of them were captured.

Will Fabian, Frostine, Seneca and Ain save Elsword, Aisha, Rena and Fawn from Crescentia's cult or, will they succumb to her manipulations to become a part of her cult...? Find out next time in the next episode of Daystar Purgatory!

To be continued...