S1 EP3: Achilles' Heel

Previously on Daystar Purgatory, after Elsword and Aisha successfully managed to defeat an ancient tree that was attacking Fawn last night, it didn't take long for them, along with Rena and the latter to be captured by Crescentia's cult members to be taken advantage of, and after Ain spread the news to Fabian, Frostine and Seneca that their allies have been captured for the first time since the secret ending, they decided to team up to find the cult members' hiding spot.

As Fabian, Frostine, Seneca and Ain walked together to find their allies who went missing that night, they decided to settle in a place near the cult members' hiding spot, where they had found a box of a hundred of wind orbs beads, which served as the Achilles' heel for the members as a whole, so they found a scarp of paper, with Fabian drawing the four of them and their current location, and consisted of going inside a cave to mine an explosive substance to put inside the wind orbs, with their pickaxes.

Once inside the cave, Ain and Seneca managed to mine the substance and upon seeing Crescentia's cult members surrounding them, they threw the substance at them, exploding them in turn. Ain grabs one of the surviving members and yelled at him "Where's Elsword and the others?" He told him "Wait, what? You mean that Elboy guy? I've known him before." "Yes. That's right." He said, and decided to spare him and asked him for his name, in which he introduces himself as Elona.

Ain and Elona had a brief talk with each other about how Crescentia manipulated him, when suddenly, they were splashed by an another member of the cult with water, with the former saying to her "Who the hell are you? What are you doing here?" The member turns out to be Aluna, who like her friend was also manipulated by the leader as well.

Elona aims his scythe at her, who then surrendered to him, and asked about where her partner was being held inside, in which she tells him that she'll have to obey the cult leader's orders not to reveal the secret location, but he didn't believe her at first, when actually, Ain showed them, as well as Fabian, Frostine and Seneca the location.

As the five of them follows him to the entrance to their secret hideout, they were stopped by two female dark elven guards, who blocked the entrance. Elona tried to confront them on their own using his own Dark El energy, but they wouldn't listen to him and Ain told him "Elona, it's no use to talk with these arrogant guards." As the group managed to defeat the guards, they broke into the entrance, with Fabian, Frostine and Seneca walking in to stop the captors with their weapons and the former said to one of them "There you are! Stop right there, and show us about where's my cousin and the others are right now!"

Crescentia appeared and said to the members "These parasites... How dare they come to our secret hideout! Take them away!", with them obeying her and just as they were about to attack the heroes, Elona stabbed them with his scythe while defending his allies with his magic shield, and said "Don't ever dare to attack us ever again." before getting into a fight with Crescentia, and while the two were fighting against each other, Fabian, Frostine, Seneca, Ain and Aluna ran to save the others.

Seneca found the keys and freed both Elsword and Rena while Frostine freed Aisha and Fawn, who all thanked the two women for saving them. Afterwards, the former of the four hostages suggested to Fabian that they should destroy this place immediately with the explosive substances, and told Elona to stop fighting with Crescentia, in which he did, and everyone else, including him, except for the two of them, which turned out to be him and Fabian, being the only ones left.

The two men decided to put the substance on the entire hideout and surrounded Crescentia while cornering all over her with it, before they left the hiding spot, which immediately exploded along with her. After the explosion, everyone was safe in their tents, and the following night, while sleeping with Ain in an shared tent, Seneca woke up to the sound of an mysterious creature supposedly crashing near Elsword and Aisha's tent, which also woke them up as well.

As the three of them investigates the creature that crashed near the former two's tent, Seneca warned them that the creature is a vessel of Crescentia's, whom Elsword and Fabian exploded along with the hideout last night by using an explosive substance, and is willing to take revenge on them all for what they had done to her. Crescentia appears unharmed, albeit with her hair being a mess and her clothes getting ripped. She yells at the former "You damn brat! How dare you try to kill me with your explosives! That's it, you're gonna pay for this! Eat this!"

Crescentia summoned her sword and tried to stab Elsword multiple times but he dodged and defended himself with his own sword before counterattacking her, in which he said to her "Nice try, fake El Lady. Let's see if you're capable of testing your sword skills against me." before challenging her to a sword fight with him. The two of them fought against each other with their swords, and a few minutes later, just as he was about to finish her off, she tried to drop his sword from his own hands but it didn't take long for him to find the Achilles' heel, which happened to be her crystal wings, effectively weakening her, yet that didn't stop her from regenerating her wings on her own.

Crescentia dropped her own sword, and as a result, used her wings as her sword, and managed to pin Elsword down to the ground, but little did she know that he can easily defend himself from her attacks and counterattacked as well, by blasting her away with his fire abilities, something that she didn't knew about. While hiding behind a tree, Lu and Ciel saw that very scene and were shocked to see that their manipulator had been defeated upon a fight. 

Meanwhile, Elsword walked up to Crescentia lying on the ground and kneeled on the ground before laughing and saying to her "Nice effort, but maybe try again next time, untalented faker.", then he left her alone. Lu and Ciel tried to wake her up, but he told them that they were manipulated by her to believe in her lies, which made them believe in him at first, since they both realized he was a good friend to them years ago, and the three friends decided to walk away.

Back to the camping site, Elsword, Lu and Ciel finds out that the tents were all destroyed, and everybody except for Fabian and Seneca, were being held hostage by Crescentia's vessel, who trapped them inside the purple crystals as well, with the cult members enjoying a campfire, and one of them took the former's son Eyan captive and threatened to burn him into the fire, which led to the former of the five remaining heroes saying "Wait, what the hell are you guys doing with my son?! Who the hell do you think are, huh?!" and he saved his son by carrying him and kicking his abductors in their chest, burning them in the campfire.

Now with his son, whom he calls his savior, he tried calming him down but soon realized that his mother has been captured by the crystals as well, he told Fabian, Lu, Ciel and Seneca to deal with Crescentia's cult members while having Eyan on his hands, sitting next to the campfire. Ciel freed Aisha, Rena, Frostine and Fawn from their crystals with his weapon while Lu freed Raven, Eve, Noah, Laby, Ain, Elona and Aluna with her large claws.

Aluna rushed over to her own family, and thanked Lu and Ciel for saving her from the cult, as well as Elsword for saving their own son from the members as well. On the other hand, Aisha was more than happy to see her close friend having a family of his own and regretted being rivals with him back when they were both teenagers a long time ago. Meanwhile, Fabian, Ain and Seneca dealt with the remaining Crescentia cult members, who then never came back to disrupt their peace again, and everybody rebuilt their own tents again, and Aluna decided to take Eyan back to his maternal grandparents' care in the human world, to take a break from taking care of him that day, before she returned to the Daystar Purgatory.

The next day, Fawn made a plan to build a wooden house near a river, and everybody around her agreed to help her out by gathering all of the materials necessary to build a house that is necessary for them to survive, and thus, our heroes starts building a house on their own.

Will Fawn and her allies gather all the materials required to build their own dream house? Find out next time in the next episode of Daystar Purgatory!

To be continued...