S2 EP1: The Phoru Cult

Previously on Daystar Purgatory Season 1, after threatening to kill Elsword, Aisha and Rena earlier while as her true form Astaroth, Astros threatened to kill Crescentia's family, in which she was stopped by Qamar, who told her not to kill his own granddaughter's family, and at the end of their confrontation, Creola made a plan to get revenge on her own mother, who dissolved the entire cult and was banished to the demon world for her actions, which led to her being under watch by her own family.

Meanwhile in her own world, Saros was sitting in her bed peacefully, when suddenly, she saw a mysterious man, who is presumed to be a leader of an another cult formed by former cult members of Crescentia and as she tried to confront him, they were surrounded by Phorus, who kicked her out of her own house after she threatened him and them to get out of her house with her staff, which led to her teleporting to the demon world in disappointment.

In the demon world, Elsword and Aisha happened to find a disappointed Saros, and told her what's wrong, in which she tells them that the man forcibly kicked her out of the house and had brainwashed numerous Phorus to be at his side, which left the former of the two feeling angry  and wanting to deal with the man himself, but the latter told him not to do it on his own, and after that, he came back to the scene, beaten up by the man himself, and said to Aisha "How dare he..."

The victim's best friend, Rosana, a talented sword dancer, walked in to help her friend out, and back to the former's world, a male Phoru tells the mysterious man that the heroes have came in to get revenge at them, and suddenly, the door broke, and turns out, it was none other than Elsword, Aisha, Saros and her best friend, who all actually came in to get revenge on the man who kicked her out.

Saros told the man "This is my place, sir. Please get out or else I'm going to kick you out." The man taunted her, and grabbed a camera from his hands, taking photos of the heroes without their consent, in which Elsword broke the camera with his sword and told him "No photos allowed, dude!" Aisha responded with "She's just asking you politely to get out of her place, sir."

Saros' best friend introduced herself as Rosana, and yelled at the man while aiming her sword at him "Who do you think you are, huh? Mister, you're trying to forcibly evict my friend out of her house and claiming that house is yours when it's actually hers?" Rena appeared out of nowhere and told Elsword and Aisha "Wait a second... Who is that guy that I've never heard of before?" The former of the two replied "That guy is the one who forcibly kicked Saros out of her own house and now we're trying to help her regain that house!"

Crescentia, Rufina and Laban barged from the window, to everyone's surprise. Just as the mysterious man was about to trap his enemies inside a room where they cannot get out until they kiss for 20 seconds, the former of the three kicked his head and told him "Hey! What are you doing?! Leave them alone!" before teleporting the man and his Phoru henchmen in the place of the heroes while putting them in his place.

Saros taunted him, telling him goodbye while waving her hands at him, and thanked Crescentia for helping her regain her house, until Laban suddenly recognizes multiple hailstones targeted not only towards him, but the others around him, in which Elsword told Aisha and Rena to not give up and team up against that man, only for them to get unknowingly trapped inside the room in question, with the mysterious man revealing himself to be none other than Frostine's older brother Froid, telling them "Hope you have a nice day in that room."

Upon waking up in the room only to find out that Rena was gone, the remaining characters in the scene, Elsword and Aisha got stunned and panicked at the same time, and they wanted to find a way to get out of the room as soon as possible. The latter of the two told him to look at the other wall, and the two looked at the other wall, with a sign that reads "You can't leave this room until you kiss for 20 seconds" in Korean, which led to them blushing and staring at each other in awkward silence, pretending that nothing happened, when suddenly... he told her "Well... In order to get out of this room safely, let's kiss each other for 20 seconds."