S1 EP10: Search for the El Thief

Hello everyone, it's been almost a month since Daystar Purgatory and its first episode The Demon Sculptor were first published on Wattpad, and Season 1 is almost done, so here's what'll happen in this episode of Daystar Purgatory Season 1. Previously on Daystar Purgatory, Elsword gave Laban a favor to betray Crescentia's cult in exchange for forgiveness, and in turn, the latter invited his now-girlfriend and him to a game of tug-of-war against the cult, in which she lost at the game. One day after the tug-of-war, the former and his two allies went after the crystal thief, in which Fabian, Frostine, Fawn and Seneca, along with their new ally Laban himself at their side.

As Elsword, Aisha and Rena chased after Banthus with their weapons for the stolen crystal, he outran them, and they all ran out of breath so they decided to take a rest in a bench, when suddenly, they saw a young woman covered in a old brown cloak, wearing a combination of qipao and hanbok. The former noticed her crying, and whispered to her "It's gonna be okay, Ruffy. Just don't cry." Rufina looked at him, and in turn stopped crying. "What's wrong?" He said.

Rufina responded with "I used to be a close friend of Crescentia a long time ago, but she betrayed me and now I want to make her suffer the same way that I did and get what she deserves for her own actions towards me." As the two were talking about Crescentia and how she betrayed her, Laban came in and said to Elsword "Who are you talking to?" The latter replied "I'm talking to Rufina, a former close friend of your former master Crescentia whom you've betrayed before, remember?" 

Suddenly, the latter recognized her as the game master of the Rune Tower, which had been destroyed a long time ago, and she said to him "How did you know all of that?". Aisha told him "Seriously, Elsword... Stop bringing others' past if you don't want anyone to bring your past already." Laban said to her "I agree with you Aisha. Why would he do that even though Rufina's the one who introduced me to that Rune Tower and cult thing in the first place...?"

Rena had no idea what was going on, except that she said to Elsword and Aisha "Hey! No need to talk, guys! We gotta have to save the El or otherwise the world will end!" The two got shocked over the threat of the end of the world, and they listened to her before they ran off to go after the thief with their weapons again and left the scene. Laban and Rufina had no idea about what happened to the three afterwards, except that Ain, an close ally of the trio, told them about what happened and he said that he'll follow them in the way, so he followed the trio while maintaining friendship with them.

Meanwhile, Fabian and Frostine were tired from walking all day to follow Laban while Fawn remained there still full of energy despite her being an elf, with the former of the two women telling him to carry her on his back in which he obliged and they sat in the same bench as both their ally and Rufina, and they made a plan to help them out in case they were in danger.

However, by the time the trio arrived, they witnessed an unconscious Elsword getting surrounded by Aisha, Rena and Ain who all tried their best to heal him, and next to his body were magic mushrooms that he unknowingly ate from a mysterious merchant who gave him those mushrooms.  Seneca walked up and asked Ain "What's going on here?!" He replied "As far as I can know, Elsword apparently ate those mushrooms without knowing and this led to him in his current state." To their surprise, they encountered a female slime who only wanted food, and she opened his bag to see if there's food, with Aisha saying to her "Wait, who are you? And what are you gonna do with his bag?!" She replied "I want to eat the food he has in his bag!" Ain told her "Go eat the magic mushrooms that caused him to be unconscious!"

The slime agreed and ate the magic mushrooms that poisoned Elsword earlier, and she didn't get any side effects like what it did to him. Unknown to them, he suddenly woke up and grabbed the slime by her wrist, before telling her "Who the heck are you? Why are you going to steal my food?" The slime introduces herself as Merissa, and just as he was about to talk to her, a mysterious creature came jumping to his face and he tried getting it off from his face with his hands, but the creature resisted him and continued doing so until Laban called its name Chol, and told them to stop attacking him.

Ain looked at Chol, and told Laban "Who is that cute pet of yours?" He told him "Oh, it's my pet Chol, Ain. Whenever I go, I always bring her with me on my hoodie." Seneca asked the latter "Wow! Can I touch her?" Frostine replied "Me too?" He zipped his hoodie up, putting Chol into his hood and said to them "Sorry, I can't let you touch Chol, girls. We have no time left.", and to their surprise, Elsword left along with Aisha, Rena and Ain to continue their adventures to catch the El Thief, leaving Merissa and the others in the scene dumbfounded.

Fabian said to Merissa "Oh, I haven't seen you before, but I thought you were an human being!" She replied "No Fabian, but I'm a slime. I came here to eat food." He got stunned and gave her an apple, telling her to eat this. After she ate the apple, he told her "Can you join us in helping my cousin, the one you tried to steal and eat food from his bag?" She nodded in a yes, and thus, the slime girl was able to join Fabian's party.

Meanwhile, while they were running, Rena found a pawn shop where the thief Banthus himself attempted to sell the crystal for selfish purposes, and along with Elsword and Aisha, she caught him in the act and just as he was about to surrender the crystal to them, he selfishly ran away, but without knowing it, Crescentia got angry towards him for siding with her enemies, and said to him that she has no tolerance for thieves, calling him a cheater who only wanted to take advantage of her, before she kicked him out of the cult, to the praise and applause of the trio.

She got confused and said "What?! Why would you side with me, you guys?" Elsword replied "You did a great job calling the thief out on our behalf!" Aisha replied "Yeah! You're our hero now, Lady Crescent!" Rena responded with "Thanks for helping us out, Crescentia!" Unfortunately, their happiness didn't last long, when he asked her to join his side with the condition of dismantling her cult, but she refused to do so, stating that she wanted to continue her cult activities and brainwash others, and in exchange for helping them out, she killed Banthus with her hidden sword and disappeared, with her cult members carrying his body outside of the pawn shop.

Fabian and Frostine came in to the shop, having a lot of unnecessary items to carry since Merissa gave them the equipment from the enemies she had defeated a long time ago, and he asked the shop owner "What's going on?" He replied "Elsword and his friends tried to confront the thief who tried to sell the El to my shop but thankfully Crescentia's here to save the day even though she's a leader of a cult who must not be named for some reasons."

He then said to the trio "Also, since the thief is gone all thanks to you and Crescentia, I'm going to give you three a quest to find an ancient codex and a ruby which is located in a temple located near the Daystar Palace, without her noticing, that I need for research purposes on how to dismantle the cult." before giving them a quest to find the ancient codex and ruby at the nearby temple, with Aisha saying "Great! Mission accepted!", before leaving the shop with Elsword and Rena for the temple.

Will Elsword, Aisha and Rena go on a quest to find the ancient codex and ruby that the pawn shop owner gave them, whom he's looking for, in a temple located near the Daystar Palace without Crescentia noticing? Find out next time in the next episode of Daystar Purgatory!

To be continued...