S1 EP7: Seneca's Hidden Powers

(Original date: May 26th, 2023; revised date: May 27th, 2023)

Previously on Daystar Purgatory, Fabian and Seneca ran away from the goblin who wanted to eat their lunch, in which Elsword saved them from him and the other goblins and by the next day, Frostine and Froid tried fishing only to encounter a cult member of Crescentia's, in which later that day, during a fight between the corrupted El Masters, outside of the empty tower, Rumo and Seneca got into a fight over the medallion, which ultimately resulted in the latter winning against him and regained most of her powers all thanks to her savior giving her the medallion in the end of their fight in the first place.

As Fabian, Seneca, accompanied by their savior Elsword himself, wandered around the forest, they encountered the same goblin from yesterday, who wanted to eat their lunch that same day, this time he was enraged and tried to take her away from the two of them, but someone stabbed him on the back, and it was none other than Ain, who came in to protect her and said to him "Don't you dare to take her away from us."

The goblin told him back "That's it! I'm gonna tell my friends to take her away!" before running away while crying like a coward. Ain fell into his knees in front of Seneca, asking her if she's okay, until Fabian came closer to her and noticed that her right iris was turning blue, with him telling his cousin Elsword to come check on her, in which he did, and as the three were surrounding her, her right hand started to show a tattoo of a blue diamond symbol and all of the remaining wind that passes throughout the forest were cornering her, which led to the two men walking away from it, and unlike them, Fabian stood close to her and kissed her, resulting in Elona pushing him away from her.

Meanwhile, while searching some deer to hunt for meat during the hunting season with the latter using the former's crossbow, Fawn and Frostine noticed Seneca's unconscious body, and a panicked Elsword told them that Fabian kissed her, which resulted in her ritual being cancelled as a result, with the latter asking him about how the ritual got cancelled in the first place, in which he summoned Ain as well to talk about this sudden situation.

As Frostine, Elsword and Ain talked about the ways they could do to help Seneca recover, a group of goblins took her away without them knowing, and as a result, Aisha and Rena, who had seen everything behind the bushes, appeared and told them about the situation, and realizing that she's nowhere to be found throughout the forest, everybody panicked until Elona calmed them down and made a plan to save her. While discussing with them about his plans, a baby hedgehog came up to him out of nowhere, touching his legs and he looked down to see them before picking it up, only for Fawn to find out it was a bomb planted by the goblins who took Seneca captive earlier, and challenged the others to pass the bomb in a minigame until it explodes on the loser.

By the time the game finished, the orc ended up getting exploded by the bomb and they were able to move on to search for her. At the goblin's lair, the goblins have noticed the El's energy flowing towards Seneca's body, causing her to be unconscious yet again, this time, due to the energy overflowing inside her mind, her eyes have turned completely blue and she disappeared for good.

Suddenly, she wakes up in a white background, with her realizing that her arms became bird wings and the first person she sees is none other than Elsword himself as Genesis. To her surprise, he instantly remembered his own name and said to her "How did you know my name...?" She replied "Goblin Slayer and his friends helped me find Fabian and Frostine!" He later responded "I see... You mean Knight Emperor who you call Goblin Slayer?" She said "Yeah! He saved my day!"

"Oh, okay. Got it, Seneca." He said before asking her "And one more thing, would you mind getting kissed by me? Oh, don't forget to call me brother." She shook her arms, and replied "But hold on, sir. You're 4 years older than I and why should I call you brother? If you try to kiss me, you're going to give me nightmares and cancel my ritual yet again." He said "But please... Give me a chance to kiss you please." At this point, Seneca didn't have any patience and tried to fly away from him, but as she came close to the door back to the real world with a knife she found on the way, he caught her and whispered to her "Don't run away from me, darling. You're mine now, and just think of me and only me, okay?"

She nodded, and without her knowing, as she tried to open the door, he blocked the door to prevent her from going to the outside world, and told her "You'll only get out when we kiss each other." She replied "Oh no, not today..." before getting kissed by him, and the other, a Knight Emperor, kicked into the door, catching them in the act. He wanted to do the same thing as him to her, but she had already gone to the door and left, with the former going after her. Fabian saw him going after her and said to Elona "Welp, I have a feeling that Elsword is kinda crazy these days..." He replied "I agree with you, Fabian. Let's stop him from having his way with Seneca or otherwise he'll knock her up with his baby."

Fabian and Elona discussed plans to stop Elsword from sleeping with Seneca, and once they arrived, he was half-naked, with only his pants on, to the former two and the latter's shock and explained to the two men "Guys! Why are you looking at me like that?! Leave us alone already!" Frostine walked in, and said to him "Sorry for interrupting your session, but since you're 21 years old, may I ask how old is Seneca?" Seneca replied "I'm only 17 years old, but I'm turning 18 next year!"

After numerous confrontations from Fabian, Elona and Frostine, he said to Seneca "I'm sorry, but I cannot do this with you, until you're 18 years old and older. It would be best if we can become friends, okay?" She responded "Oh okay. Let's be friends then." As such, the two of them became good friends and helped each other out. On the other hand, Genesis wanted to be more intimate with her, and while the former and Aisha was going on a date at the amusement park, the latter was sitting all alone on a Ferris wheel ride with a cotton candy on her hand, until she saw him sitting next to her to her horror that she tried to push him away but he wouldn't respect her boundaries and tried to get close to her to the point he almost kissed her, with her throwing a medium-sized rock next to her into the glass, and she threw herself off the ferry ride to avoid him.

Later, Seneca wakes up in her dreams, and in front of her was Genesis himself, who became her worst nightmare, as he began to undress himself and forcibly took her clothes off, which in turn led to her trying to running away from him but unfortunately, she ran out of breath after running and this led to her falling unconscious, and he carried her to a plain white bed before placing her in it, only for her to wake up, with him saying to her "Are you ready to do this... with me...?" She nodded in frustration, and showed him her chest only for her to stab him and she left in horror, putting her clothes on.

Without knowing, he was screwed, as the runes summoned by Seneca exploded in front of him and additionally, he got blasted away by the explosions and in the end, she woke up in reality, and finds out that everyone had fallen asleep, except for her and Elona in the shared house, who secretly tells her that there's a sword hidden in the forest where she used to gather strawberries along with Fabian earlier, near the goblin's lair. Soon, the two of them went to sleep afterwards.

However, Elsword had a dream unknowingly, where he imagined himself being a prince of a faraway land and told by his ally Fawn that his lovely princess Frostine have been taken captive by his two enemies, Crescentia and Rufina, along with their companion Eduun, and upon hearing the news, he sets out to rescue her.

Will Elsword somehow succeed in rescuing his princess Frostine from Crescentia and Rufina, and eventually confessing his love to her? Find out in the next episode of Daystar Purgatory!

To be continued...