Chapter 15 : Embarrassment

Author's POV:°•°•°•°°•

It's almost been a half month, she has been working here as an employee and she was quite satisfied with all the experience she was getting. People like Mr. Park literally helped her Alot in her hard times. She also made few friends here as the almost all of them were so friendly to each other.

A month ago she never thought she never even in her dreams thought that she will live her life to the fullest as she always wanted. Without being dependent on anyone, she can do whatever she wanted. The happiness suddenly came like a swift 'crash' in her life leaving her all positive and Happy.

Now everything seems to get on the track. She smiled to herself as she saved the file on her system. She once again rechecked it for her satisfaction.
After making sure that everything was perfect she stood up from her seat for taking print outs of her work.

The machine made a noise before popping out the papers. She quickly grabbed the end of the papers before taking and examining them for any printing errors. Finding non, she adjusted her pencil skirt before walking softly, her heels clicked on to the floor as she walked towards Mr. Park's cabinet.

Her long hairs bouncing back as she walked, eyes scanning her surroundings, before landing on the person walking towards the 'personal elevator'. Of course Mr. Jeon.

Just like a always she saw the middle aged lady walking towards it. And from the people working here she gets to know that she is Mr. Jeon's mother-in-law. But suddenly something hit her that his wife is no more. She suddenly felt pain in her chest, she took a deep breath calming herself.

She doesn't know why she gets these little attacks. She chose to ignore it and moved towards Mr. Park's cabin. As she was walking past the elevator, the door opened with a 'bing' and she looked at the owner of this place. And even after the lady was standing there, his eyes suddenly crashed against hers and she slightly stumbled.

She passed the elevator with a thumping heart and raced her pace. What now? Why this always happens to me. As she was talking to herself she heard her name being called before she froze in her way.

" Y/n.." releaf washed over her when she realized that it's Mr. Park's. She slowly turn around and looked at Jimin standing there, but he was still there and now the lady seems to get inside the elevator before the elevator door closed. Why me. Jeon is here?

I slowly walked over to them and bowed slightly. " Yes, Mr. Park?" I used my sweetest tone, I can't afford to get in trouble in front of Mr. Jeon after facing how strict he is.

"Mr. Jeon required this data, that's why I stopped you." He said signaling towards the papers in my hand. I softly smiled before extending it towards Mr. Park. But before he could have it, Mr. Jeon spoke.

" I need this data in my cabin and Mr. Park, you won't bring it." He said in a heavy voice before turning to her and looking straight in her eyes. "You, Miss..."
"Lee" I with my shaky voice told him.

"Bring the data in my cabin, quick" he said before moving towards his personal elevator before pressing the button the elevator opened and he walked inside. Am I suppose to go?

He turned around and looked at me, and just like always I see no emotions. Mr. Park very slightly pushed me forward telling me to go inside the elevator. No, this can't be my end. She talked to herself.

With baby steps she moved forward and entered the elevator, she maintained the huge space between him and her. He was standing on the right and she was clinging to the wall on the left. Literally clinging.

As Soon as Mr. Jeon pressed the button the Door started closing, and she feel like she was going to have a panic attack. She keep talking to herself. She looked at Jimin smiling at her and that was the last sight before the door gets completely shut. She gulped air.

Her heart, it was going crazy. The consistent thumping started making her dizzy. Feeling like it will rip her chest apart. She clutched the papers in her hand. Slowly through her lashes she peeked at Mr. Jeon. Who was looking ahead, so focused. She keep looking at him. Her eyes slowly traveled to his nose before slipping downward, his lips to his jawline. She examined him. His shoulder were broad and she knew he was built. The suite was doing nothing to hide the fact.

She came out of her la la Land when the elevator came to halt. She hurriedly looked forward. And at that moment she wanted this lift to swallow her, her eyes directly crashed against Mr. Jeon. He looked at her through the mirror and she doesn't know for how long he was looking.

Why she didn't not notice the mirror? She asked herself. Her cheeks turned red due to second hand embarrassment. The door opened and Mr. Jeon walked out without looking back. She hurriedly followed him, practically running.

He opened the gate and entered followed by his employee. Their was heavy silence lingering inside the room that she refuse to take breaths.

Mr. Jeon moved towards his seat, opening the buttons if his Blazer he removed it before hanging it behind his chair. All the the while she kept her gaze down. She looked enough later.

He opened his sleeves button before rolling them upward. Doing everything to make himself comfortable, he finally sat down.

She walked forward before Placing the file on the table and taking a step back. He grabbed the pages and slowly started examining them.

"Is this the whole data?" His voice finally killed the silence. Y/n nod her head.

"Yes sir, this is the whole data from all the sectors. " She said while keeping her gaze on the pages, well an excuse.

She felt his gaze on her for a moment before her spoke.

" You don't look when there's a need although you look when there's none." And her eyes shot back at him who was already looking at her. She felt her face burning from the embarrassment. She shook her head.

" I am sorry, Mr. Jeon." Her voice was so shaky that even a baby can tell how nervous she was.

" Pay attention miss Lee, not on your surroundings but on your work." He again remind of her stupidity. She doesn't know why but she felt like she did a sin.

" It won't happen again Mr. Jeon." She doesn't know what she was saying. As if god listened to her, a knock appeared on the door. Mr. Jeon looked behind her.

"You can leave." He said while looking at her, she slightly nod her head before turning around and looking at the lady. The lady looked at her for more than she should have. Y/n slowly bowed to her considering she is older than her and also she is someone close to her boss.

The lady smiled at her. Y/n gladly returned. She hurriedly moved forward towards the exit. Unaware of the fact that the lady was Looking at her until she left the cabin.

-------🌸°°•°°•••°°•°•

This is so late ikkkk..
But I am so busy, I am sorry guys 😭.

Please do tell me you like this. And vote🌼🌸