Chapter 8: Told You

Another character is on its way

Another character is on its way...and I am hella sure you gonna like it. So without waisting more time let's get into the story...💚💚🎋..

***************

Y/n's pov

Oh no, I made my steps faster as I saw the Elevator closing slowly, I mean why this always happens with me, am I cursed? Probably yes! I hurried but guess what it closed with a ting sound and I stood there like a pig. I wanna throw hands, but no, I can't because I am in my office and yes I have to behave.

I rolled my eyes back to the moon and scoffed before again moving towards the stairs, well it's not like there aren't anymore elevators but I can't let myself humiliate again and again, after all I am not that lazy- OH WAIT!

I run towards the elevator by which I was passing by, god I also have luck. The elevator was all empty, and now there's only me, as the elevator door started closing a hand came between the crack stopping it from moving further. I frowned my brows as the person just stopped me, but soon my eyes shined as I looked at the person standing in front of me.

Mr. Park stood there with an alluring smile on his lips. His hand moved backward towards him and he stuffed his hands inside his pocket before taking a step inside the elevator. I stood there for a moment but bowed lightly wishing him good morning, which he replied like an angel and here my voice seems like a dying goat. I smiled when he looked at me where his eyes closed in a thin line because of the sweet smile he was giving me.

"I hope you are doing fine, Ms." He said as his voice felt like rainwater dripping from the leaves of the plants. It was so soothing that for a moment I forget that he asked me something, but at last I replied softly.

"I doing great Mr. Park. How are you?" I asked him for which he nod his head and replied positively, as I thought the conversation ended but he again spoke making me look at him.

"Don't ever do that again, like you did yesterday.." he said where he turned a bit Serious but still he was talking so softly. I frowned my brows in confusion because I don't know what he was talking about. I tried to remember something for a minute but still I didn't hit the right point.

At last I asked him.

"I am sorry Mr. Park I didn't understand." I said as I focused on him completely, I am completely sure that I didn't had any terrible time yesterday.

"I am saying that, don't ever behave like that in front of Mr. Jeon." I don't know why but my heartbeat dropped for a second as he mentioned him, a sudden feeling of fear and I don't know what started to crawl in me. The sudden rise of heartbeat made my breaths heavy and fast, I know that I was struggling to breathe but I don't know why. My heart which was beating softly a while ago started thumping in my chest wildly. Sweat buds started to form on my forehead as I felt my head slowly spinning, it was feeling like I am sitting alone in a room and my breath echoes Everytime I tried to take air.