◉ I X ◉

"No matter how hard I try , I can never regain your trust and love ."

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Love me again • V ]

1:07 --◦---- -4:05
‌↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

___________________________

Author's POV :

"Is she not ready yet ?"
Jungkook was standing infront of his throne room , where the Yūino ceremony was supposed to be held .

*(Yūino ceremony: This is a Japanese ceremony where gifts are exchanged within the groom and bride's family and approval is seeked)*

He occasionally glanced towards the hall way while fixing his crown .

Finally, Jiyeyon, with her family arrived .

"Greetings,your grace ."
Junseok bent and wished him and so did the sisters .

But Jungkook's eyes were fixed on a certain someone.

No , it was not Jiyeon , it was Haeun in fact .

But Jungguk forced his gaze to shift to Jiyeon after some seconds and noticed that she looked extremely nervous.
Her legs were constantly shaking and she was biting her lips , glancing at the door blankly .

She was wearing the traditional wear which was purple coloured and her hairs were tied in a perfect flower bun . She looked beautiful but her expressions were a bit saddened .

Jungkook took a step towards her and extended his hand .
He waited for a second but she plainly started at his hand .

"My lady ? Are you ready?"
He asked gently even though he didn't knew how to be gentle.

"Y-yes . I am ready."
She responded after a while but it seemed like she was saying this more to herself.

"Take a deep breath, m'lady . It's nothing too big . "
His sweet voice seemed to soothe her as she stopped trembling and she held his hand .

They both walked instead and as expected, all the family members were present there .

Everyone stood up in respect of Jungkook and bowed , keeping their eyes down .