◉ V I ◉

"Love is a beautiful feeling but only when you are ready for the heartbreak."

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ House of cards • BTS]

1:07 --◦---- -4:05
‌↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

_______________________

"So , Jiyeyon. What are your thoughts on this proposal?"
My answer surely can't have any impact but atleast I can try .

"I can not accept this proposal."
I confessed slowly as I watched Jungkook's gril tighten on the glass of wine he was holding.

"I know it's an honour to be proposed from the his highness himself but I dare say , I am certainly not the woman he seeks ."

"And how did you reach to this conclusion ?"
Himetsuri's king , you better keep your mouth zipped up , I thought and immediately framed an answer .

"Many skilled and beautiful ladies were present today at the ball who were the epitome of beauty with brains , then why did his highness choose me as his bride ? I could ask the same ."
Not quite an answer but it was good enough to put Namjoon's brain to rest .

Meanwhile, Jungkook took his royal blue cloak off , which probably was uncomfortable, now sitting with an all white shirt with black leather pants .

The room was quite for sometime until Jungkook was finally done with his glass of wine and turned towards me .

"My lady , haven't you noticed? How I treat you differently from other women?"
His face seemed to distract me from his words as he prettily removed a strand of hair from his eyes .

"N- we met not too long ago , your majesty."
I didn't mean to stutter but his eyes are really something.

"Oh , noona , welcome!"
I turned my head towards Taehyung and then towards the door to see Seok-Jin's wife , Hana . She was half- japnese and half Korean but her beauty was beyond the two countries.

"Jungkook-ah , I heard that . . ."
She smiled at everyone and walked towards me and Jungkook.

He immediately stood up and I reciprocated his actions. I knew how much he respected and loved her . She was like her elder sister who guided him .

Her eyes fell upon me and she smiled confusedly.

"It's a great honour to meet the empress of Shizukesa . I am Kang Ji-yeon from Dukedom of Hoshimori."
I did a respectful curtsy and smiled warmly at her .