◉ V I I I ◉

"It's never too late to apologise but it is sometimes late to be forgiven."

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Apocalypse • Cigarette after sex ]

1:07 --◦---- -4:05
‌↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

___________________________

NO WAY !

What the hell is going on ?

What in the world is Eien No Reiketsu doing in my room ?

"Notify the guards , we have found the culprit."
Jungkook's hoarse voice echoed in the room for some seconds after the guards left the room .

"Y-your majesty , t-there has to be a mistake. I would never ever even dare to dream about doing so . P-please your majesty."
I shrunk down on my knees and pleaded to him . I know I am pathetic in this life too but everything will be ruined if he believes this .

"You were about to be the empress, so why did you do so ? Were you planning on selling it ? You thought you could escape like that ?"
His raucous tone hovered over me as he walked closer towards me.
I could feel him standing right infront of me .

"ANSWER ME !"
I was taken aback from his sudden tone and moved back a bit .

"I-I don't know about it . . . P-please investigate-"
I was cut off my sentence by Jungkook as he held my upper arm , pulling me up .

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO !"
I knew it was all staged , I also knew who staged it . But if only I had evidence. . .
If only I could have guessed it a bit sooner . . . If only I cared a bit less for this man who treats me like shit .

Threshed by my frustrated thoughts, I didn't even realise what Jungkook was yelling and continued to stare at the floor . My heart was beating as loud as it could, I felt my stomach churning and a weird feeling rising .

The feeling of fear ; I was going to be executed. I'm sure of it .

And at that moment, my tears began to fall without my control over them .

Author's POV :

Jiyeon stood up with the king pulling her up with her arm . She looked completely emotionless while Jungkook bombarded her with questions.

Suddenly, she started crying. Jungkook was confused to hell , why would she choose to cry out of nowhere?

It frustrated him , although he felt guilty, he did not want to console her . Atleast not until this clears up .