◉ I I I ◉

"If I die,
Would you miss me ?"

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Call Out My Name •Weekend•]

1:07 ——◦———— -4:05
‌↺ |◁   II   ▷|   ♡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

___________________

___________________

It was Jinhwan Song , two faced bāstard .

He took his seat beside Jungkook . Everyone knew that if Jungkook was close to someone after Bangtan , it was the chancellor.

"It's my deepest pleasure to meet two beautiful ladies of Hoshimori."
He said with a mask of fake smile on his shit-face .

"I am the Chancellor of the kingdom. I look after the legal matters here , if you didn't knew ."

"We know that , we are educated, you see ."
I replied sarcastically and pretended to eat my meal .
After seeing him sitting alive infront of my eyes , I couldn't believe I thought he was a good guy in my previous life .

"Of course, princess Jiyeon . I must say , you two are really the talk of town nowadays."
He said with his ugly voice , picking up the glass of champagne.

"Yes , I have also been hearing a lot about you these days . I find it pretty amusing,although."
Jungkook stepped in the conversation making my temper rise once again .

I might have wanted to live again with Jungkook but that doesn't justify his actions and behaviour towards me in his past life .

"Pardon me for my rude comment but we are no jesters , how could you find us amusing ?"
My reply was rather more of an insult towards the king and I knew that .

Some of the foreign guests turned their heads towards us . Everyone knew how scary Jungkook was , and replying to him in sucha a manner was inviting your death.

"I see you never learned courtly manners or adequates ."
His voice was much deeper as he slammed the glass on the table , looking at me dead in the eyes .

"Your majesty, please accept my sincerest apologies. I assume it was only supposed to be a joke."
Haeun again jumped in out of turn and Jungkook's eyes diverted to her , or more specifically, her body.

He leaned in slightly towards me and my sister.

"Stay back after the meal . We have something to discuss, my lady ."
His whisper sounded awfully scary . Who would know that better then me ? I have stayed with him for two whole hell years as his wife .