Shibuya (Part 1)

Ok... I know I'm skipping a shit ton of the story, but I'm moving on to the Shibuya arc. Also this is gonna be a shorter chapter, since I'm gonna try and have a bunch of parts to the arc. I'm rewatching the Shibuya arc to make sure I get everything important. But if I miss anything that you guys think YN should be involved in, please let me know!

I sighed, watching Itadori and Mei Mei leave.

YN: That's everyone... you guys ready?

I turned to the four people behind me.  Mordred smirked and punched her fist into her open palm, and her armor materialized around her.  Mash's shield appeared in her hand.  And finally... Illyasviel.

Mash: So what's the plan, Master?

YN: Our job is to hunt down the unregistered Special Grades.

Illya: Mahito, Jogo, and Hanami.  There's another, I believe they called him Dagon... but he didn't seem like much of a threat.  He has a Domain Expansion, but according to the others, it wasn't dangerous.  And then there's the leader.  I've never seen him, I've only heard his name... Geto.

My eyes widened.  Geto... as in Suguru Geto?  Gojo's best friend...

YN: I thought he was dead.

Illya: He was... then he came back, with stitches on his head.  He claims he's Suguru Geto... but there's something different about him.

Mash: Master!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mash jumping in front of me, blocking a massive hand with her shield.  There were dozens of Cursed Spirits rushing towards us, the closest being a giant creature that had tried to grab me.

Illya: Berserker!

The Servant appeared, punching the curse in the face and splattering its head across the pavement.  Mash and Mordred rushed forward and began to kill the Curses as I jumped up onto a street light.  I smirked as gates began opening around me.  I began firing spears into the crowd of Cursed Spirits, blowing up groups of them as a sword fell into my hand.  Suddenly, there was a loud boom and the ground below me cracked apart.

Mordred: YN!

I fell into the hole, landing in the subway below.  I turned around, and standing behind me... was someone.

YN: Sorry, I'm not familiar with you.  I can sense that you're definitely strong, but you're not one of the unregistered Special Grades Gojo described.  So who are you?

I held up my sword, smirking as the person grinned.

Archer: Call me Archer.

The figure stepped out of the shadows, and I finally got a good look at him.

YN: You're a Servant then.  Interesting, a lot of those have been popping up lately.

Archer: I'm surprised you know what a Servant is.  But no matter.

Archer rushed at me, forming two small swords in his hands.  I parried his attacks, trying to get some range from him, but he was too quick for me to gain any significant distance.

Archer: Even after all of the Cursed Spirits you exorcised on the street, you still have this much energy.  You truly live up to your rank, Special Grade Sorceror.

YN: Yeah well... if a couple curses stopped me, what kind of hero would I be?

A wall of gates opened behind me.  I jumped back through them, firing once I was past.  Archer stopped and was forced to defend himself as I jumped backwards.

Archer: You really do live up to the rumors.  I'll take my leave now.  We'll meet again, YN Gilgamesh.

With that, he vanished.  If he's a Servant, then his master should be nearby.  Astolfo materialized next to me.

Astolfo: Master.

YN: Astolfo, I need you to find that Servant's master.  They're probably down here in the subway tunnels.

Astolfo nodded, running off.  Suddenly, there was a loud screeching sound and I turned around, seeing a subway train coming towards me at full speed.  I dove out of the way and it kept going.  Then I saw through the windows.  Hundreds of Curses were jammed into cars.  My eyes widened and I fired a sword at the train, trying to derail it, but a massive hand shot out of one of the windows, intercepting the spear and getting blown up.

YN: Dammit!  That's heading right for Gojo!

Astolfo: Master, I couldn't find anyone else nearby.  We should go back up to the street, it's flooding with Cursed Spirits.

I nodded, jumping back up through the hole I fell into.