The Exchange Event

Nobara: Where is that moron?

Maki just sighed in annoyance.  Gojo was, as usual, late.  But this time, YN wasn't there either.  Utahime, a teacher from the Kyoto campus, was there and also seemed to be annoyed that the two were late.

Gojo: Sorry I'm late everyone!

Gojo and YN came running down the path, Gojo pushing a cart with a box on it, on top of which were what seemed to be knitted dolls.

Gojo: I brought souvenirs!

Gojo started handing out the dolls to the Kyoto students while YN grinned.

YN: I come bearing gifts as well!

Everyone just sweatdropped at the two Special Grade weirdos

YN POV

I walked over to the other Tokyo students.  Mordred just sighed.

Mordred: Where were you?

Before I could answer, Gojo rolled the box over.

Gojo: And for the Tokyo students... I have this!

Gojo did a weird pose over the box.

Nobara: Overly excited adults are creepy...

Itadori apologized as Nobara and Mordred looked pissed, while Megumi just looked annoyed.  He walked over to me as the girls began to drag Itadori towards the building.

Megumi: So, why were you late?  Or is that just something all Special Grades do?

YN: I was giving us an edge.

Megumi: You mean more of an edge than we have with two more people than them?

YN: If I had to say, our biggest threat on the other team is Todo.  As a First Grade, he'll make up for their number disadvantage.  Even as a Special Grade myself, he still has more raw power and speed than I do.  So I used one of my trump cards.

I opened a gate and a golden chalice fell into my hand.  Megumi's eyes widened.

Megumi: That's...

YN: Yeah.  My Holy Grail.  I summoned three Servants... and one of them has more than enough power to destroy the world.

YN can use his Holy Grail up to five times before it is unusable.  Once he summons a servant, they are irreversibly bound to him, and operate like Shikigami.  One of the three he's summoned so far is Astolfo.

  One of the three he's summoned so far is Astolfo