First Years

I leaned in the doorway of the dorm building, waiting for the new guy.  Gojo was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.  Which probably means I have another twenty minutes to wait.

Gojo: Ah, YN!

I looked up, seeing my teacher walking towards me, followed by a boy with spiky pink hair.

YN: Gojo-Sensei, you're early.

Gojo: What are you talking about, I was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.

YN: That's early for you.

Gojo laughed and gestured for the boy to come forward.

Itadori: Hi!  I'm Itadori Yuji!  I'm into women like Jennifer Lawrence!  Nice to meet you!

YN: Uh... YN Gilgamesh, nice to meet you as well.

Itadori started setting his room up, as I turned to Gojo.

YN: HE'S the vessel of Sukuna?

I watched as Itadori put up a poster with a woman in a bikini on it.

Gojo: Yep!

I sighed, a cup of wine falling out of the Gates of Babylon into my hand.

Gojo: The principal is gonna try to kill me if he finds out I'm letting my students drink.

YN: You gonna tell him?

Gojo chuckled, walking in to talk to Yuji as I went back to my room.  I sighed, laying down on my bed and playing on my phone.

Itadori: Woah, your room is cool!

I turned towards the door, where Yuji was looking around with wide eyes.  My walls were lined with golden weapons, and there was also straight up a golden throne in the corner.

YN: Yeah, when you can just create gold with your technique, it's pretty easy to decorate.  Anyways, what are you doing in here?

Itadori: Gojo-Sensei told me to come get you, apparently we're going to pick up the other two first years.

I nodded, standing up and putting my phone in my pocket.

YN: Two?  I thought Megumi was here already.

I followed Itadori into the hall, where Gojo was standing with Megumi Fushiguro, one of the other first years.

Gojo: Good, you're here!  We have an extra student to pick up, on top of Ms. Kugisaki, a transfer from the Kyoto campus.  In fact, I'm pretty sure you two know each other, YN.

YN: Wait, what?

Gojo: Let's go!

TIMESKIP

I sighed, sitting with Megumi and Gojo outside an abandoned building.  Megumi looked frustrated that he wasn't allowed to go in with Itadori and Nobara, while I was just pondering what Gojo had told me earlier.  I don't think there's anyone I've known who's a Jujutsu sorcerer... oh well, guess I'll find out.  Gojo said she'd be here any minute.

Megumi: Alright, so who's the other first year?  You've kept us in the dark all day.

Gojo: Just wait, Megumi.  She'll be here-

???: Yo.

Gojo: Right now!

The three of us turned to see a girl with blonde hair tied in a pony tail, and greenish blue eyes.  My eyes widened.

YN: M-Mordred?

She looked at me, surprised.

Mordred: YN?  The hell are you doing here?

YN: Me?  What are YOU doing here?  You never told me you were a sorcerer!

Mordred: Yeah, well neither did you!

I stood up, hugging her.

YN: It's good to see you again.

She chuckled as Megumi stood up.

Megumi: It's nice to meet you, I'm Megumi Fushiguro.

Mordred: Mordred Pendragon.  Nice to meetcha.

Gojo: Glad you could join us, Mordred.  There are two other students, but they're in the-

He was cut off by a Cursed Spirit bursting through the wall of the top story.  I quickly spun around and opened a gate.

YN: Where do you think you're going, you rabid dog?

I fired a spear, impaling the monster.  I turned to Mordred and Megumi, who were just staring at me.

YN: What?

Mordred: Was that your cursed technique?

YN: Yep.

Megumi: You didn't even have to aim or perform a ritual, you just fired it off.  Amazing...

Gojo: That's right!  YN here is leaps and bounds ahead of you two already!

The two glared at Gojo, who just grinned.

Gojo: After all... he's already Special Grade.

I smirked as Megumi and Mordred's heads snapped back towards me again.

Megumi/Mordred: WHAT?