Domain

Nobara: So this is the place?

YN: Yep.

A man from the academy came to greet us, beginning to explain what had happened.  Apparently a Special Grade Curse had appeared in the juvenile detention center, and there were five people unaccounted for.

Mordred: So you want us to go inside and find them, but not engage with the Curse?

Ijichi: Correct.  Now, I'll put a veil up around the building.  Good luck.

We all began to walk towards the building.  Itadori was determined to save the people trapped inside.  I sighed, knowing that if they were trapped in such a small facility with a Special Grade Curse... then they're already dead.  We opened the door and walked inside, only to find that we were now in a massive chamber, far bigger than the building looked on the outside.  I spun around and as I thought, the door was gone.

Nobara: What do we do now?

Megumi: We find the inmates and we find an exit.

Mordred: This is a Domain.  There might not BE an exit.

I chuckled, walking past them.  They all looked confused.

Itadori: Why is he laughing?

Nobara: I think he might've lost it.

YN: If push comes to shove, I'll force our way out.  The only surefire way to overcome a Domain is to lay out your own, and see who's is stronger.  You all find the inmates, I'll go exorcise the Curse.

Megumi: YN, we were told not to engage it!

I ignored him and ran off into the halls, hearing them calling after me.

TIMESKIP

YN: Where the fuck are you?  Come out and face me, mongrel!

I yelled out in frustration, entering into another hallway, only for Megumi to crash into me.

Nobara: YN!

Mordred: I'm glad you're alright.

She hugged me, and I hugged her back.  She pulled away, blushing a little bit.

Megumi: We have to get out of here.  Itadori is going to let Sukuna out to fight the Special Grade, but he can't do that until we're ou-

He was cut off as something crashed through the wall in front of us.  It was a tall creature with white skin, no lips, and four eyes on top of its head.

YN: There it is.

Mordred: Shit, where's Itadori?

Megumi: It doesn't matter, right now we need to run!

YN: It's alright guys.  I got this.

I smirked, facing the Curse and gesturing for the others to get behind me.  There was a flash of yellow light, and I was suddenly covered in golden armor.

YN: I am the bone of my sword.  Steel is my body and fire is my blood.  I have created over a thousand blades.  Unknown to death, nor known to life.  I have withstood pain to create many weapons, yet my flame never ends.  So as I pray...

I held up my hand as a ring of purple energy appeared in front of me.

YN: Domain Expansion: Unlimited Blade Works!

The ground in front of me cracked and golden flames erupted out of it.  There was a blinding flash of light, and suddenly... everything was different.  We were on a massive empty desert plane, littered with an infinite number of swords and spears embedded into the ground.  Overhead the sky was entirely covered in golden clouds.  I glanced over my shoulder and smirked at my friends.

YN: Like I said earlier.  The best way to overcome a Domain is to lay out your own, and see who's is stronger.  And from the looks of it...

I turned back towards the Cursed Spirit, who looked terrified.  A sadistic grin spread over my face.

YN: I'm stronger.

Swords began to fly at the Curse from all directions, stabbing into it.  It screeched in pain, trying to run away, but there was nowhere it could go.

YN: Begone, mongrel!

With one final sword, the Curse exploded, and we were all suddenly standing outside of the building again.

YN: Heh... showed him...

And with that, I fell on my face and passed out.