Exchange Event (Prelude)

I sighed as Nobara and Mordred were taking forever to pick something from the vending machine.

Megumi: Hurry up and pick something already!

I stood up and started walking away.

Megumi: YN?  Where are you going?

YN: I gotta pee.

When I got back, there was a really buff dude and a girl who looked kinda like Maki talking to the others.

Mai: The truth is he was a half-human half-Curse freak.  So aren't you feeling even a little better now that he's dead?

YN: Choose your next words very carefully, Mongrel...

She turned to me, as I walked forward, cracking my knuckles.

YN: You two are second years from the Kyoto campus, right?

Mai gave a flirty smile.  Todo stepped forward.

Todo: I don't care about any of that, Mai.  I'm just here to see if these four are fit to replace Okkotsu and the third years.  You must be YN Gilgamesh, right?

I smirked.

YN: I guess I have quite the reputation, huh?

Todo: Nope.  The principal told me all your names.

YN: Tch...

Okay, this guy's annoying.

Todo: So YN... what's your type?

YN: Huh?

Now I'm confused... maybe I heard him wrong?

Todo: Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death and drag Okkotsu, or at least the third years, out myself!

He ripped off his shirt, which was unnecessary.  I sub-consciously glanced over at Mordred, who looked interested.  She noticed me looking, and blushed, quickly turning away.

YN: I know what my type is, but there's no way in hell I need to answer that.  So get off my campus, Mongrels.

Tears started coming out of Todo's eyes, and I sweatdropped.  Is this weirdo crying?

  Is this weirdo crying?

Todo: I knew it... you're boring, Gilgamesh.

My eyes widened as he rushed at me, throwing a punch.  I dodged, kicking him in the back and launching him into the railing behind us.  A sadistic grin formed on my face, as golden armor formed on my body.

YN: Aoi Todo, one of the only students at Jujutsu Tech who's classified as First Grade.  I guess I can finally let loose a bit...

Multiple gates opened behind me as I began firing weapons at him.  He dodged and ran at me again, but I easily sidestepped, punching him in the gut.  There was a flash of black and red energy, and spit came flying out of Todo's mouth.  He fell to his knees as I grinned, lifting my foot and planting it on his head, forcing it to the ground.

Todo: A black flash... damn, maybe you're not as boring as I thought.

Mordred: Let go of me!

I turned towards Mordred's voice, seeing Mai pressing a gun into her side.  My eyes widened and I kicked Todo away as gates began to open behind me.

Maki: Let her go, Mai!

Maki, Panda, and Inumaki were now here as well.  Mai was about to respond to Maki, but enough gates were opening that they began to cast a shadow on her.  She turned to me, fear creeping onto her face as the dozens of gates began to protrude weapons behind me. 

YN: Let her go... you FILTHY MONGREL!

She let go, putting her gun away and backing away from Mordred.

Mai: How can one person have that much cursed energy...

Do they not know my grade?  Oh right, Gojo said he kept it off the records.  It would probably cause an uproar if a first year student was stronger than most adults in the world of Jujutsu...