Servant

I ran out into the clearing, where I found Itadori and Todo fighting a Cursed Spirit.  It was way too strong to have been put here for the event.  It also looks suspiciously like one of the unregistered Special Grade Curses that Gojo had described to me.  Then I noticed someone else.  It was a young girl, standing in the trees watching the fight.  She turned towards me, smirking.

???: You must be YN Gilgamesh.  You don't look as strong as they said you were.

YN: Well looks can be deceiving, little girl.

In a flash of golden light, my armor appeared around me.  The girl just laughed.

Illyasviel: My name is Illyasviel von Einzbern.  But those close to me call me Illya.

Illyasviel suddenly began emitting a massive amount of Cursed Energy.  A figure appeared behind her, a massive man with dark skin and glowing red eyes.  He growled, smashing a massive club into the ground.

YN: Interesting, that's a Servant.  Meaning you're like me... part god.  Why are you working with the Curses, Illyasviel?

Illyasviel: I had nowhere else to go.  I grew up in the sticks, where Jujutsu Sorcerers are treated like slaves.  But then... he saved me.

YN: I assume you're talking about Suguru Geto?

Illyasviel: How did you-

YN: If you were saved by someone from the way you were treated in the sticks, then you probably lived in the village that he burned to the ground.  

Illyasviel: I... yes.  But Geto is gone, so I went to his allies.  I don't want to kill anyone, but they're not giving me a choice anymore.  So... get him, Berserker.

Berserker roared, charging at me.  I grinned sadistically as gates began to open around me, firing swords at the beast, but it didn't seem to slow it down.  I jumped to the side as Berserker swung his club, leaving a crater where I had been standing.

YN: Enkidu!

Chains began firing out of the gates, embedding themselves in Berserker and holding him in place.  I held out my hand and a gate opened under it... and out rose my most powerful weapon.

YN: I'm sorry, Illyasviel.  But I can't allow this beast to run rampant any longer.

I grabbed Ea, pulling it from the gate and holding it over my head, as Berserker struggled to break free.

YN: I speak of genesis.  The elements amalgamate, coalesce, and bring forth the star that weaves all of creation.

Ea began spinning as I pointed it at Berserker, who finally broke free from the chains.  The beast roared, charging towards me again.

YN: Pay homage in death. Enuma... Elish!

Just as Berserker was about to reach me, a massive wave of red energy erupted from Ea.  Berserker tried to push through it, but it was futile.  The Servant was overpowered and sent flying back as it began to dissolve.  Before it fully disintegrated, I stopped the blast, returning Ea to the Gates of Babylon as Illyasviel ran to Berserker's side.

Illyasviel: Berserker... no, you can't die.

YN: He won't.  I stopped the blast before it could fully destroy him.  Dispel the Servant, it will heal over time.

Berserker vanished and Illyasviel fell to her knees.

Illyasviel: Please... just make it quick.

YN: What makes you think I'm going to kill you?

She looked up, surprised as my armor vanished.

YN: You can go.  I won't stop you.

I turned and began to walk away, but Illyasviel grabbed my arm.

Illyasviel: If I return without having ended your life, they'll kill me.

I sighed, turning to her.

YN: Then come to Jujutsu Tech.

Illyasviel looked shocked.

YN: I'll put in a good word for you.  Even if you are a bit young, your Servant was able to hold its own against me.  I haven't had to use Ea in years.  I'm sure Gojo and I can convince the higher ups.

Tears began to fall from Illyasviel's eyes as she smiled.

Illyasviel: Thank you... thank you, YN.

I smiled at her, before turning to Itadori and Todo, who were beginning to beat the Curse they were fighting.  The Curse turned and began to run in our direction.  I pushed Illyasviel behind me, but suddenly, a massive purple ball of energy erupted from the forest, heading straight towards us.  My eyes widened.

YN: Shit, that's a Hollow Purple!  Mash!

A gate opened in front of us, and Mash covered us with her shield.  But just before the Hollow Purple hit it... it vanished.  I sighed, as Mash nodded to me and vanished.

Illyasviel: What just happened?

TIMESKIP

YN: You mongrel!  You almost hit us with that attack!

Gojo: I stopped it before it could hit you, it's fine.

I glared at him as he just grinned.