Chapter XXVI

A/N: I don't know where to go with this chapter, so sorry if its shit.

Malum paces around in the small confined space he and Erebus are now in, often limping in pain from his right leg due to the battle with the Hulk

Malum paces around in the small confined space he and Erebus are now in, often limping in pain from his right leg due to the battle with the Hulk. A few healing women tended to their wounds - The wounds aren't very extreme as they think but still very much hurts.

Their food is limited, which means they have to earn their food through fights - Along with the fact that they're angry at their father who serves under that damn man in golden robes, they want nothing more but to burn this planet to the ground and get out of here.

The door opens up to reveal the Grandmaster's guards who held the muzzle with a chains attached to them - Malum grumbles but eventually lowers his head for them, put the damn muzzle on, eventually when they're muzzle is on and lead them into The Grandmaster's Chambers.

~°~°~

At the Grandmaster's Chambers Loki, Valkyrie and the dragon's are brought before Grandmaster, who seems angry at the situation — The situation was that his champion, the Hulk, has gone missing and The Grandmaster blames Thor for his missing champion.

"I'm upset!" He began. "I'm very upset." The others stood in front of him as he stood on a levitating floor. "You know what I like about being upset? Blame." He continues. "Right now, that's the mindset that I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?"

"Grandmaster, I—" Loki spoke up but The Grandmaster stopped him. "Hey! Don't interrupt me!"

Topaz hands him the melting staff, "Why are you handing me the melt stick? He was interrupting. That's not a capital violation." He stated. Topaz let out a huff and brought it back.

The Grandmaster continues on, "My precious champion has come up missing and its all because of that Lord of Thunder. It's all because of him." His eyes focus on Loki. "Your brother. Whatever the story is. Adopted, or complicated. I'm sure there's a big history." And then he focus on Valkyrie , "And your contender."

"My dear friend, if you were to give me twelve hours I could bring them both back to you." Loki spoke up.

"I can do it in two." Valkyrie sassed.

"I could do it in one." The God bargained.

Let's stop there," The Grandmaster stops them, "You know what? I woke up this morning thinking about a public execution. But for now, I'll settle for this sweet little "who's gonna get him first?" So you're on the clock."

~°~°~

"What have you done?" Loki questions the Valkyrie as they exited the chambers with his children behind them.

"I don't answer to you, lackey." She replies.

The God moodily grips her arms, "It's Loki." He tells her. "And you will answer to the Grandmaster." Valkyrie rips his hand off of him, the two hit one another — each blocking one's attack. One punch landed on Loki's face, making tilt his head back. (A/N: That made me snicker when I saw that.)