Chapter XVIII

Tw: Dragon's death??

It was quiet, too quiet in Svartalfheim — The sisters cover the sides while Malum cover the back in case the dark elves have anything up their sleeves

It was quiet, too quiet in Svartalfheim — The sisters cover the sides while Malum cover the back in case the dark elves have anything up their sleeves. Jane was fast asleep during the ride, Thor covers her with a blanket while Loki watches them, "What I could do with the power that flows through those veins." He said with sigh.

"It would consume you." Thor tells him.

"She's holding up alright, for now." He assures him.

"She's strong in ways you'd never even know." Thor sat down next to her.

Loki looks up at his eldest child — Two long scars litter her sides from the battle in New York, one long hole was rip on her left wing. "Say goodbye." He told his brother.

"Not this day." Thor declined.

"This day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing. It's a heart beat. You'll never be ready. The only woman whose love you've prized will be snatched from you." (A/N: Did Loki predict Love & Thunder??)

"And will that satisfy you?" He asked his brother.

Loki stood up from his seat, he shrugged his shoulder. "Satisfaction is not in my nature." He replies.

"Surrender not in mine."

"The son of Odin.."

Thor stood up from his seat as well, "No, not just of Odin!" He interjects. "You think you alone were loved of mother? You had her tricks, but I had her trust!"

"Trust. Was that her last expression? Trust? When you let her die!" Loki spat at him.

"What help were you in your cell?" Thor questioned.

"Who put me there? Who put me there?!" Loki screams out just as Thor grab him by the collar of his amour. "You know damn well! You know damn well who!" Thor screamed out as well.
He raised his hand to punch Loki but stops in his tracks, he lifts himself off of his brother. "She wouldn't want us to fight."

Loki just stay there in shock before replying, "Well, she wouldn't exactly be shocked." They both chuckled. " I wish I could trust you." Thor said truthfully.

A small pause in hits the air before Loki said, "Trust my rage."

Then Jane wakes up from her sleep then raise herself and looks out in the distance, "Jane?" Thor questions his lover who's acting strange. Erebus let out a warning growl at the woman, she was the first to notice her once brown eyes were now an icy blue with black sclera. "Malekith." She spoke as she saw the large ship landing.

Unbeknownst that a shadow of a bolt was aimed at one of the dragons, the bolt was fired and struck Sitara in the chest — She shrieks at the sudden pain in her chest as her siblings roar in distressed.

Loki look at his injured daughter with distress in his eyes — No this is not happening.

The dragon tried to pull the arrow out of her but more came after her, she manage to doge three of them but one struck under her wing — She opens her mouth for her golden fire at whoever dared to try to kill her but one bolt struck her under her neck, blood mixed with fire spurted out of her mouth as she tries to fly but her whole body fell thousands feet away from her family and onto the dirt ground until it was only a cloud of dust.