Chapter XXIV

Tw: Blood, fights

Endless new sounds and smell of Sakaar imprints the dragons minds of this mysterious place, they lay together in this cell with Thor

Endless new sounds and smell of Sakaar imprints the dragons minds of this mysterious place, they lay together in this cell with Thor. So far, no plan yet. Thor kneel down in front of a wall where tally marks the wall from former fighters who were also trap in here as well. "Odin, I bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave shall live forever.Nor shall we mourn but rejoice for those that have died the glorious death." As he said those words, they're rejoined by another.

Erebus grumbles when her eyes met her fathers — She took notice that his armour colors went from Black and green to now blue and yellow. "It hurts, doesn't it? Being lied to. Being told you're one thing and then learning it's all a fiction." Loki spoke to Thor.

Thor lifts a small pebble up to throw at Loki — Which of course went through him, indicating it was just an illusion of him. "You didn't think I'd really come and see you, did you? This place is disgusting." But Thor continues to throw things at Loki while the mischief God continues on.

"Does this mean you don't want my help? Look, I couldn't jeopardize my position with Grandmaster," The eldest Lokidottir growls at that name, not liking that strange man at all. "It took me time to win his trust. He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable." Thor throws another stone through Loki. "What I'm telling you is, you could join me at the Grandmaster's side. Perhaps, in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then..." Loki trails off to make a gesture; "You and me can leave."

But Thor threw another stone at Loki, making the mischief God disappointed in him. "You're not seriously thinking of going back, are you? Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than both of us. She's stronger than you. You don't stand a chance. Not even three dragons can take her." The Lokison tilts his head in agreement. "Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

Thor doesn't say anything.

Loki let out a heavy sigh, "Fine. I guess I'll just have to go it alone. Like I've always done." Thor smirks at that. "Would you say something?" Thor just stays silent. "Say something!" Loki said a little louder.

"What would you like me to say?" Thor finally spoke up. "You faked your own death, you stole the throne, stripped Odin of his power, stranded him on Earth to die, releasing the Goddess of Death. Have I said enough, or do you want me to go further back than the past two days?" He retaliated.

Guilt was written on Loki's face as his eyes started to turn red when tears well up in his face, He slowly started to compose himself. "You know, I haven't seen this Beloved Champion he talks of, but I've heard he's astonishingly savage. I've placed a large wager against you tomorrow. Don't let me down."

Thor grab a empty bottle glass and harshly throws it at Loki just as his illusion vanishes. Then a rock man named Korg runs up to them, "Piss off, ghost!" He cried as he kicked his leg at the now empty wall. "He's freaking gone."

~°~°~

The dragon's muffles cry for one another when they're getting separated via chains —Guards pull them one by one for "Special Treatment" and by special treatment they're way of branding them by under their wings and painting them with strange markings and bejeweling their horns.

Sitrara was up first in the Colosseum — Her eyes squinted as the bright lights blind her as audience cheered or either boo at the sight of her, she let out growl at the mortals that surrounded her. Her head turns at the small bars where her siblings are. They let out small gurgles at her in encouragement.

Then her eyes snap forward at the large gate and slowly rises up as something large comes out the shadows — A male shadow creature walks forth; It looks like a snake-like creature with four legs, its tail had spikes that look like a double bit axe. It also had two large horns and tusks. Its silver eyes pierce at the eldest Lokidottir; its midnight blue scales glisten under the lightning while dried up orange paintings mark its body.

Sitara already knew that this was an enemy.

A large horn blew up just as a male horned creature runs his tusk over the dirt floor with a deep guttural roar as Sitara roars back as they clash at one another —The enemy leapt up and landed on Sitara's back as his tusk pierce into her back, making her bleed. She shrieks in pain, she bounced up and down to get the thing off of her. She clamps her teeth into his tail and throws him at the wall next to the viewing box where the Grandmaster and Loki were.

Clearly it was not happy as he flicks what looks like thorns at her — She shrieks as they pierce into her sides. She tried to remove them from her skin but that's where the creature wanted — He used his tusk to pounce at her to the ground on her back, this time they use only teeth and claws. Sitara opens her mouth to stream hot golden fire at the enemy.

He yelps in agony as it looks down at its now scorched chest — Sitara sat up and shook the dirt off of her. The snake-creature hiss at her just as it charges at her again but Sitara grabs him at his neck, he shrieks when she slammed him into the dirt. He tried to use his tail as a weapon but she doges them.

She stretches her wings out and flies up while the creature claws at her abdomen — But she opens her mouth to drop the creature to the ground along with Sitara. Forming a dust cloud.

Loki lifts himself up to examine any signs of life — as the dust settle there lay the creature writhing in pain while Sitara place one of her wing claws onto his neck and let out a deep roar just as the crowd cheers along with her siblings roaring at her sister won in the fight.

While Loki smiles brightly.

The guards lead the two creatures back inside to recover.

A/N: Sorry this took forever, I had a bit of a burnt out and it took me a while to recover. But here it is.