Chapter VI

A year has passed since their father fell in the space and now being chained up in their birth home, none of the dragons wanted to be there

A year has passed since their father fell in the space and now being chained up in their birth home, none of the dragons wanted to be there. Ever since of Loki's death and Franir taking the dragons on his own will, being used for who knows what.

Indeed they've grown from adolescence to young adult, the chains dangling from their neck. Their diets were only leftover carcass and small animals, their ribcage slowly appear under their scales.

The siblings still mourned the loss of their father, including Erebus who miss him a lot. But that would about to change the siblings for good.

~°~°~

It was a quarter to sunset as the adult dragons slept on the grassy ground, smoke erupted from their snout. Soft growl erupted from their throats almost like snores.

When suddenly a large blue smoke appeared out of nowhere, catching the siblings attention as they stare at the smoke until they saw a figure in the smoke. Until they saw their father Loki kneeling down with a staff in his hands, they notice that something was wrong with him.

His hair was seemingly longer, his skin was pale and sweaty, his eye were blue instead of the usual green. His scent smell of dread, the siblings knew that this wasn't their father. Loki rose from his pose as he stare at his children who are now baring their teeth at him, a sinister smirk on his face as he said "I've miss all of you." Before blasting from his scepter at them, they dodge the attack which landed at the spike that disintegrated from the blast.

Each dragon surrounded Loki as he eye the siblings around, he then send a blast next to Sitara in which she veer from the blast before blasting her own fire at him.
Somehow he block the fire and send another blast this time at Erebus who let out a roar before collapsing on the cliff, smoke steam off of where the blast at her.

Loki wander over towards Erebus who let out a snarl as her come closer towards her, he kneels down in front of her snout. She bares her teeth at him while Loki quietly shushes her, "You have a heart." He tells her as he lifted his scepter as he place it on her chest.

Erebus let out a snarl as she close her eyes and shook her head as before whining, Loki watch as her scales slowly turn from black-red to greyish-blue white. She slowly open her eyes as it pitch black before fading to turquoise-blue as her pupils dilate to a slits. She lifted herself up and stretches her wings out before bowing down. Now fully under Loki's control.

The brother and sister let out roars as they saw what Loki did to their little sister, the now control Erebus turn to her siblings. She eye her father as she waits for a command, "Attack them." He order her.

With a chuff Erebus pounce forward before sinking her teeth into Sitara's neck, the eldest let out a shriek of pain as blood spurt from her mouth.
Malum's claws stab into Erebus's back, she imminently remove her maw from her neck and place them into his ankle, the green dragon snarled as him and his older sister fought to take down their little sister.

But Erebus overpower them by gripping Malum's face by her teeth and threw him to a nearby cliff and fall into the ocean. For Sitara, she grip her with her claws and slam her down into the grassy ground.

Erebus look up to her father with a hiss, she lifted her foot from her sister's body who let out a whine. She walk closer towards her father, she lower her body for him. Loki let out a groan as he lifting himself up and sat on top of her back, he grip one of her dorsal spike while the other clutches the scepter.

Erebus let out a guttural roar as walk down the cliff before stretches her wings out before flapping them and took  to the sky with Loki on her back.

~°~°~

In the castle of Vanaheim King Franir look out the balcony as he saw in the clouds a flying figure coming towards him, suddenly he saw Erebus breaking through the clouds. Archers aim their weapons as the arrows wizzed pass Erebus, Loki lifted his scepter before aiming it at the archers.

With a growl the dragon open up her mouth as a stream of now icy blue fire at the archers who burns from the fire, woman and children were quickly brought into safety as Erebus attacks Vanaheim from the skies.

Franir watches from the balcony until he's met face to face wit the controlled Erebus, she then lowers her head as she heard Franir gasp as he saw Loki who had a mischievous grin on his face as he utter the words. "Burn him."

Not a minute later Erebus burn Franir until he was ashes.

Then both father and daughter left Vanaheim burning under the blue flames and towards Midgard.