Chapter XXI

The brothers along with the dragons in Midgard, more informally Manhattan where Loki place Odin in a nursing home called 'Shady Acres' which was currently being demolished

The brothers along with the dragons in Midgard, more informally Manhattan where Loki place Odin in a nursing home called 'Shady Acres' which was currently being demolished. They're currently wearing Midgardian clothing to blend in while the dragons shifted themselves into wolf-dogs with colored collars.

Thor was wearing street clothing; while Loki was wearing a black avant-garde suit.

"I swear, I left him right here." Loki spoke.

"Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building that's being demolished? Great planning."

"How was I supposed to know? Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch."

Thor looks up and down at Loki's suit; "Then why do you dress like one?"

"Hey." Loki said, offended by that comment.

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you."

"I'm honored?" Loki said, unsure on how to respond to that.

Then a woman and her five year son walking pass them — The young boy then pointed at the three wolf-dogs, "Mommy look, doggies." He said in a chipper voice.

Malum turn his head at the boy — He lunges forward and bark aggressively at the boy, Loki quickly uses his Seidr to stop his son at charging at the boy via pulling his emerald green collar. The mother quickly pull her son close to him, "Keep that thing on a leash!" She scolded at Loki before leaving.

Loki just look at her confuse before releasing Malum who snorts at the situation that just happened, "Malum, behave yourself." Loki scolded at his son. Malum just glares at him.

Then two girls walk up to the Gods, more specifically Thor. "Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?" A black girl ask him.

"Sure." Thor responded with a smile, the girls got giddy as they took a photo of Thor. Loki was annoyed by this, "Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you." A brunette said as they both walk off.

"She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping." Loki patted Thor's shoulder, feeling bad for him. Even though he barley knew the woman, aside from the slap she gave him. But he deserved it.

Then an orange ring form around Loki's feet, the sisters manage to get away from the unknown magic while Malum just simply investigate it. "What's this, what are you doing?" Thor ask while pointing at the ring.

Loki looks down, "This... isn't me." Then both Loki and Malum under the concrete floor.

"Loki?" Thor whisper as he pokes the business card with his umbrella while the sisters sniff the card, Thor picks it up as he read the card.

'177A Bleecker Street.'

~°~°~

Thor manage to find the location, he approach the door and knocked twice — Suddenly he was inside the unknown lair.