many problems in one

When Bts, Svt, Txt and skz come back to the cafeteria they found the four brothers crying.

They quickly went there.

"What happened?" Chan(Svt) asked.

"What happened?....... What happened!? Don't act like you don't fucking know!" They were taken back by Taehyung's screams.

"So it's true? We were only a deal to all of you?" They were immediately shocked. Someone heard them when they were talking and they told them.

"Who told you that. Whoever did they're lying" Yoongi said.

"Felix never! Lie! He heard you all talking to the classroom about us being a deal! And he run and told us everything! We're only toys to all of you!?" Skz was taken back.

Felix heard did. He heard everything they said......

"Guys look we....." Namjoon was cut off by Taehyung.

"No! Don't say anything! How could you treat me and my brothers like that!?"

"Huh? Brothers?" Seung Kwan asked.

"Yeah! Isn't it obvious!? We four are brothers!!!" They were shocked.... They never expected that.

'the four cuties are brothers!?'

"How could you treat us like that! Well your deal was to play with us, make us fall in love with you and then laugh your asses off and make us embarrassed in the whole school!? Then congratulations! You did it!" Jisoo scremed.

"We hate you. Don't ever talk to us again or anything! We hope we never see you again!" Jisoo continues.

"Let's go" Taehyung said.

"No! Guys wait!" Minho said.

The brothers turned their back and throw them the most hateful - betrayal look.

They were taken back by their look.

With that the four brothers walked away from everyone and everything. Back to their house who no one knows were is it.

When they went back all the brothers went immediately on their room crying there. They couldn't stop thinking how they heart break.

But after that day nothing was normal for them. Yeonjun wasn't cooking, Taehyung wasn't outside to make the car to go to school, Jisoo wasn't cleaning their house and Felix wasn't outside taking care of the garden.

They stayed in their room for two days.

They blocked all of them so they never talk to them again.

"Hyungie.........." Felix knocked on Yeonjun's door.

"Hyungie please.........."

"What do you want Felix?"

"Hyung....help....m-my medicine.... I-I haven't take them for two days......."

Yeonjun immediately remembered that he's the who's giving Felix the pills. He quickly got up from his bed and run to the door and opened the door only to find Felix on the ground.

"FELIX!!!!"

That's alert the twins to also come.

"Yeonjun what happe-" they had wide eyes when they show Yeonjun on the ground holding an unconscious Felix.

The two immediately run there.
"Yeonjun what happened!?" Jisoo asked.

"He come to my door and told me that he hasn't taken his medicine for two days. Then I remembered that I'm the one who's giving him the pills and I forgot. But when I opened the door I found him collapsed on the ground......." Yeonjun was crying now. He was blaming himself for what happened to Felix.