skz plan 3: found you

Felix was walking down the streets but he didn't know where he was going. He didn't knew his way to his home.

'where am I?.....'

He continues walking down the street for a while.

Then he heard something. He turn around and show a van that was watching him. He got scared and start running away still not knowing where he was going.

The van chased him for a while. Until Felix find a place to hide.

He breathed heavily and start crying.
"Hyungies...... I want my hyungies......"

Taehyung, Jisoo and Yeonjun was now walking on the street while calling Felix.
But they couldn't find him anywhere.

They also show a van coming driving around the street. They got scared cause what happened if they see Felix?

"Felix! Baby where are you!"

"Lixie-ah!"

"Lix!"

They keep calling Felix but he didn't answered.

Then they heard someone crying next to some trees.

They followed the cries and as they looked behind it

"Felix!" Felix immediately looked up and hug Yeonjun.

"Hyungie!" Felix cried more.

"Gosh Felix! Do you know how much you scared us!"

"I-I'm sorry hyungie..... I-I was w-walking b-b-back h-home b-but I d-didn't the w-way a-and I g-got lost and t-then a v-van start f-following me......"

They immediately remembered the van that was driving around the street. They were looking for Felix.........

Yeonjun got Felix on his arms quickly.

"Yeonjun hide behind Jisoo. Jisoo behind me" Taehyung said and they did so.

They start walking slowly without making any noise.

But then when the van pushed by they saw them.

"Run!" Taehyung hold Jisoo's arm and Jisoo hold onto Yeonjun's shoulder since Yeonjun was holding Felix on his arms.

The van turned and start driving towards them.

They kept running for a while.

They lost the van though.

They all breathed heavily.

They start walking again until they reached their house.

When they walked in everyone collapsed on the couch.

"Felix how many times do I have to tell you that you have to call us if you want to go anywhere! You don't know the places Felix! And why didn't you answered your phone? What would happen if we haven't find you!?" Taehyung said. They were sick worried about Felix all this time.

"I'm sorry Te hyungie.... I just... I was in my friends house and I thought that I could walk alone cause it was far..... But... I..... I got lost. And my phone died"

"It's alright, were glad your okay. We were so worried" Jisoo said his eyes start tearing too.

"I know I'm sorry hyungs....."

"It's alright, I'm not mad I was just worried" Taehyung said as he start crying too.

All the brothers hugged eachother.

When Felix charge his phone he show some message from skz.

                     Skz group

Felix? Are you home?
Hyunjin

Lix?
Jisung

Kitty are you alright?
Minho

Felix answer us
Chan

Lixie you okay?
Jeongin

Why are you not answering?
Changbin

We are worried
Seungmin

Hey I'm home don't worry. Also I'm sorry I didn't answer. My phone died

Ahh okay glad your okay
And safe home. Good night Lix
Chan

Night Lix
Jeongin

Good night baby
Jisung

Night kitty
Minho

Good night
Seungmin

Good night Yongbok
Changbin

Good night Lixie-ah
Hyunjin

Good night Hyungs!

Felix put his phone down and sigh.
He start blushing thinking of skz.

'I like them....... I really do...... But my hyungs are gonna be mad at me if they knew what I did..........'