new school

" guys come on we have to leave or were gonna be late" Taehyung screamed.

Then he show he's two siblings coming down.

"Huh? Where's Lixie?" Taehyung asked.

Then they also so I little boy coming.

"I'm here hyungs!" Felix said.

"Alright. Let's go now or were gonna be late."

The all of them left to their new school.

Taehyung was driving all of them since he's the only one who knows how to drive.

After ten minutes they were all outside of the school.

' St. High school- collage '

The three of the brothers start walking to inside the school but stopped when they noticed that the other one isn't walking. They turned to him.

"Lix. Why are you walking?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'm scared Hyungie.....what- what if something happened again" Felix said looking down ready to cry.

"Lix..... nothing is going to happen okay? That's the reason why we moved here. Everything gonna be alright okay? We are gonna be here. All of us together now" Jisoo said and took Felix's arm and all of them start walking to the school.

Seung Cheol, Jeong Han, Jun Hwi, soon Young, Won Woo, Ji Hoon, Seok Min, Min Gyu, Ming Hao, Seung Kwan, Han sol and Chan were sitting on a big table talking.

"Yah! Mr. Kim.... I'm going to fucking kill him" Min Gyu said angrily.

"Shut up!" Seung Kwan said.

Chan,Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Seungmin and Jeongin were sitting on a table next to the others. They just had to deal with Hyunjin being dramatic.

"Wahhh!!!! I have a test today! I'm gonna freaking die!"

"And I will be gladly the one to kill you if you don't shut up!" Minho said done with Hyunjin.

Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, HueningKai were also sitting next to them on another table. Beomgyu was screaming. Soobin was so done with him that he was covering he's ears.

"Shut the fuck up Beomgyu!" Taehyun said.

"AHHHH!!!!!!"

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on a table near them. The were actually the only silence one since Yoongi was sleeping. But unfortunately Yoongi wake up when Beomgyu start screaming.

"Beomgyu shut the fuck up! Or else I'm gonna make you!"

"I-I'm sorry Yoongi hyung!"

Then they heard whispers and screams.

"Omg, who are they?" One of the students asked.

Skz, bts, Svt, Txt turn their attention to the door and they were surprised at what they show.

Four..... fem! boys!?

Bts (pov):

we were starting at a really beautiful boy who was wearing a really sexy outfit.