BTS Plan 1:kiss

Taehyung was now still in his class since he fell asleep there and no one wake him up.

Then he felt someone shacking him.
He whined only to get push again.

He slowly wake up rubbing his eyes.
He then open his eyes only to scoff at the people in front of him.

Yep... It was none other than.....

Bts.

"Finally you're awake" Jin said.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. You fell asleep" Jimin said.

"Oh really? I didn't know"

"Yah! Don't talk like that to your elder" Yoongi said.

"Look what do you guys just want from me?"

"Nothing. We just wanted to ask you if you wanted to... Hung out with us?" Hoseok said and Taehyung blinked confused.

"You want me to....... Hung out with you?" The nodded.

"Ahhhh.......well then okay. Let me just text the other that I won't go home now."

"Wait really? You will come?" Hoseok asked.

"Well yeah- why not"
"Okayyy...... Let's go" Like that Taehyung left with Bts the school.

They were all now in the park eating ice cream.....well Taehyung specific.

"So...... Should we introduce ourselves?" Jin asked.

"Oh yeah... I don't know any of your names"

"I'm Seokjin, I'm 26 and the world more handsome person"

"You sure are~" taehyung said.

"I'm Yoongi, I'm 25"

"I'm Namjoon, I'm 24 and also the one who lead them"

"I'm Hoseok, but I can be your hope. I'm also 24"

"I'm Jimin, I'm 23 years old"

"I'm Jungkook, I'm 22"

"Wow....... You guys are really cool..... Anyway then. I'm Taehyung, I'm 20"

They smiled at him.

The all had a really good time. Taehyung found them funny and nice. They found Taehyung cute though.

After the park, they went to the cinema and for a walk. They were talking about many things. Of how they met each other. Seokjin and Hoseok met at middle school. Jimin and Jungkook were childhood friend, and when they were in middle school they met Yoongi,then they all met Namjoon and become friends.

Taehyung told them of were he has been traveling but never told them why. Cause those are his families problems.

Taehyung was blushing while looking at them. But then he shake his head.
'no no no no no! Taehyung! You can't fall in love with them! You just met them..... But...  they made me feel so different.' Taehyung thought.

"Hey! Taebear!"

"Huh?" Taehyung turn around to met with Jimin.
"W-what did you call me?"

"Taebear why?" Jimin asked.

"N-nothing! I like it......" Taehyung said hiding his face of embarrassed.

"Yah! Jimin! Look you made Taetae shy! You shorty!" Jungkook said.

"Yah! What did you call me!?"

"Shorty!"

"I'm older than you!"

"I'm taller!"

"You- Taebear is shorter than me! Ha!" Jimin said proudly.

"Chimmy....... Shut up! I'm not that short!" Taehyung said, pouting cutely.

"Yes you are- wait what did you call me?"

"C-chimmy?"

"Omg! I got a nickname from my bear! Ha! Take that pig muscle!" Jimin said pointing at an angry Jungkook.

"You!-"

"Shut the fuck up both of you!" Jin said rubbing his head.

Yeah it was chaos.......

It was almost night time now.

"Guys it's almost night time. We have to go" Namjoon said the others nodding.

"Taehyung we will took you home" Yoongi said but Taehyung shook his head.

"It's okay Hyung, you guys don't need to. I have my car with me so"

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Alright then." Jimin said walk to Taehyung bend down and kiss his cheek.

"Bye Taebear"

And so did everyone. Leaving a blushing Taehyung behind.
'O.M.G! They kissed me! They kissed my cheeks! Ahhhh! I can't!!! I think I might have fallen in love with them!'.

Taehyung took some deep breaths to start driving back cause he was panicking after they kissed him.

After some time he was home. He was so happy that he couldn't forget what happened........

'they kissed me!!' He thought again as he touched his cheeks smiling to himself.

Bts plan have started now. They already made Taehyung embarrassed by kissing him. Now that they get to know eachother they will hung out so their plan is going to continue.......  until when though?.......