"Fuck he is so fine even with his helmet on" one of the girls in the crowd beamed while biting her lips, dressed up in all pink clothes.

"I bet he fucks tons of girls and I don't think you stand a chance" other feminine voice answered, dressed up in red leather short dress revealing her defined thick thighs.

"Told ya he would win" Man from earlier nudged his friend, who had lost all his money.

The crowd of betting spectators tossing and waving money at the victorious rider as he gets off the bike. Cheers grows even more as he removes his helmet, shaking his head softly, wet hair which falls effortlessly across his forehead, sweat running down on his tanned skin. Black latex pants hugs perfectly on his muscular thighs, black gloves and silver earrings. There's a magnetic allure to his appearance, making him not just a skilled racer but a captivating presence on and off the track.

A confident grin plays on his features as his so-called "rival" shoots him a burning stare, drilling a hole into his back. His bike number is two and just like that he also ends up on second place every time he races against Ghost Rider.

Smacking his lips in disappointment, he lights up his cigarette, leaning on his bike, eyes fixed on tonight's winner.

                                                            *Morning*

Nina's POV

Still in sleepy haze, my eyes slowly open, gazing at the same window. Must have woken up early; there's barely any light coming into the room. With a lazy stretch, I extended my arm, letting my hand wander across the small table positioned next to the bed as I check the time; it's 6:35 am.

Everything that happened yesterday stirs my mind once again, compelling me to push those thoughts to the back of my head. I stretch once again in the warm embrace of the bed before getting up. Since it's early and everyone is still asleep, why not wash away the stress from my body? moving quietly, careful not to open the wrong door, stealing glances at the sleeping Taehyung in the living room.

Fortunately, I locate the bathroom, recalling that it was close to that one brown door the last time I was here. It's evident that boys use this bathroom, with an array of male products. No clue which one would be suitable for me. After taking my clothes off, the cool air brushes against my bare skin as I step into the warmth of the shower. Water cascades down, leaving soothing feeling on my body, each drop seems to carry away worries, leaving behind a refreshed sense of calm.

The steady stream becomes a gentle reminder that, for a while, I can just let go and enjoy the moment.

Certainly, the tranquil moment doesn't linger for too long; I had to step out of the shower, or else I would have stayed here the whole day. With water drops clinging to my skin, my hand reaches for a towel nearby as i wrap the soft fabric around my body. About to start searching for blow dryer, a sudden, aggressive knock on the door demands my attention.

"Will you hurry up?" a desperate voice called from behind the door, leaving me with no time to identify whose voice it was.

"Just wait a second!" holding the towel with one hand, I unlock the door, and my body freezes on the spot. In a moment of surprise, the towel almost slips from my grasp, but still manage to catch it in seconds, averting a potentially awkward situation.

"What the- "my eyes widening from unexpected "someone" in front of me.

The guy from last night was leaning on the door frame arms crossed over his muscular chest. He sported a short-sleeved white shirt that proudly displayed the tattoos covering his entire arm. His messy dark hair hinted that he must have woken up just minutes ago. Although his face showed annoyance, his eyes held the slightest hint of a cocky look.