𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

My house comes into view and I immediately feel anxiety and fear running in my veins

Silas parks the car and turns it off. The only light was his car lights and now that that's gone the fear got worse.

Something about the dark had always frightened me. Maybe it was the thought that anything could get you and wouldn't be able to see it.

The thought of Sam coming to get me in the dark of my room.

Before the meeting I was already scared considering I was followed that night but now, now that I know whoever this stalker is is targeting us, I don't want to be alone.

Let alone be in that house.

It's not like I'm safe there either.

"I'll walk you to your door." He says before he steps out and closes his door.

He opens my door for me and I'm about to get out but I can't move.

"Ma belle? What's wrong?" He asks. The concern on his face apparent just like the other night.

I move to get out again but it doesn't work. "I don't want to." Tears sting my eyes and threats to drop.

You're being a fucking baby get it together.

"Do what?"

"To that house." I mutter.

Understanding fills his beautiful features.

"Then where do you want me to drop you off at? Tatum's?" He begins to walk back to the drivers seat but I reach out and grab his arm.

"No. I want to stay with you." I realize I shouldn't be saying this because well he's my ex.

We're not supposed to stay over at each other's house or seak comfort from each other but I can't help it.

He is my comfort.

"Of course you can stay with me. Always." That's all he says before he hops back into the drivers seat and drives towards his house.

He helps me out of his car and takes my hand, leading me words his front door.

He unlocks it and we step inside.

"Do you want to eat some caption crunch and watch Boss baby?" He asks looking down at me.

My heart flutters and a smile breaks out on my lips.

How does he know me so well?

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckles showing his pearly whites.

I love his smile.

"I'll grab the captain crunch, you go get the blankets and tv ready in my room." With that he disappears into he kitchen.

I jump up the stairs my fear and anxiety from earlier disappearing.

I turn on Boss baby but hit pause so Silas doesn't miss a single part.

You know most people would think that it's weird that me, the richest and sometimes the meanest girl at our school watches boss baby.

But never Silas, he watches it right along with me.

Then I get all the blankets ready, put on a pair of his boxer shorts and t shirts that sallow me whole and jump into bed.

Sometimes I forget why we broke up in the first place.

Silas was my home and I'm starting to realize that that will never change.

My phone dings and I immediately tense.

But of course I checked it anyway.

UNKNOWN: Look outside the window.

I push the covers off my body and rush words the window.

I pull back the blinds and my heart stops.

AUTHORS NOTE

I wonder what was outside the window?

Silas's chapter next.

Happy almost Christmas if you celebrate and happy almost Hanukkah!

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!