𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

TATUM MERCY

The smell of expensive paint hits my nose as I march my way into the school art room

"What could you possibly want?" I say to paint and sweat cover Will.

"Ahh, there's my ray of sunshine." He smirks still focusing on the painting in front of him.

My heart skips a beat at the word my.

I am not his.

Then why does the thought of that make butterflies erupt in my stomach and my palms a little sweaty.

"First of all, I've told you time and time again not to call me yours and second of all, why did text me, and I quote, "I have a very important matter to discuss with you Wren, meet me in the art room now." I mimic his deep voice.

He stops his brush strokes and grabs a white towel with paint on it to wipe his hands.

I'm about to talk again when he lifts his shirt to wipe his forehead.

Sweet mother of Jesus was he hot.

I know I shouldn't be thinking these things about him but I can't help it.

Sweat glistens on his abs and I watch them flex and shimmer under the light for maybe a little longer than I'd care to admit.

"Like what you see Wreny?" He took off his shirt for a reason that is yet to be discovered.

Goodman he was hot.

"N-no I don't." I cleared my throat stepping back.

He must have noticed because before I knew it I was backed into the wall by a very hot and very shirtless Will.

"The look on your face says something entirely different Tatum. Are you lying to me?" He put his above my head trapping me further.

My heart beat picked up and my core clenched just at thought of what could happen right now.

God I need help.

The more his eyes bore into mine the more I subtly rub my legs together to create any amount of friction I can.

Why am I getting this hot and bothered by him looking at me?

It was becoming concerning how wet I was getting so I cleared my throat and croaked out, "You said you needed to discus something with me."

"Right." He pushed off the wall and I let out a much needed breath.

He retrieved his phone and pushed it in my direction.

I hesitantly took it, confused on why he was giving it to me.

But as I look at the screen I soon found out why.

It was text saying, 'What a beautiful painting of your girl. Who knows maybe the next one will have some blood shed. Maybe yours, or maybe one of The Kings, or maybe even hers.'

And an image of me walking to school.

"Who sent this?" My voice was shaky and i sounded nothing like my usual self.

"I have no idea, but I'm guessing it's the same person who was following you that day." He took the phone back.

An unsettling feeling nestled its way into my stomach and fear crept up my spine.

Despite the panic I felt and the random urge to throw up one question lingered in my mind.

"I get why they threatened you with the kings, there basically your brothers but why me. Why a picture of me, it's not like you even care about me."

"Because you're mine." That was the only type of answer he gave me.

The fear I felt in my stomach before faded and butterflies took its place.

No. He's the enemy.

"Can you send me a screenshot of that?" I said ignoring the fact that her called me his.

"Yeah why?"

"Because I want you to." I began walking out of the door when his voice stopped me.

"Be careful Tatum. If someone ever threatens you or follows you again you tell me. I'm serious."

For some odd reason I said, "Ok."

As soon as I stepped out of the door I pulled out my phone.

ME: We need to talk girls. It's important.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring but we're finally getting to the plan.

I wonder what the girls will say?

Will's chapter next.

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!