Chapter 027

It was the next morning and Frost got ready to head out shopping with Mira and Ela for clothing as she felt like she has nothing in her closet. She kissed her husband goodbye on his forehead and quietly left the room and met up in the lobby. Mira and Ela waved over to her as she stood up with her keys in her hand. "Listo? Ready to go?" Sliding her leather jacket over her body as they walked out to the garage towards Mira's 2018 Camaro. Ela whistled at the sight of her car "wow such a beauty" she complimented as Mira opened the passenger door and pushed down on the seat to let Ela in. Once everyone was settled she started the car which let out a loud rumble and they left to go to the nearest outlet which was Northwoods.

   Upon pulling in there were heads being turned and all eyes were on the car. Mainly from guys who owned sports cars as well. The three of them got out and headed inside. "Hmm let's try this store! It's a cute boutique store as well" Walking inside the cashier greeted them all as they walked around and pulled out a couple of shirts. "So I am really loving this and this one as well" there was a white crop top and a black blouse that wrapped around the shoulders. She brought them both up to her body as the two girls judged which one would be the best.

  "Now it depends with what you're wearing as pants" Mira looked around and grabbed long skinny black pants and ripped up booty shorts. Frost looked at both and paired the white crop top with the black skinny jeans and the blouse with the booth short. "Fuck it I'm getting both I guess" she threw it both into the cart as they proceeded to look around. Pulling hair clips, and jewelry from the stands that would match the outfits. Once she picked out a good bit of jewelry she headed her way back to Mira and Ela.

  "Okay I believe that's all I want from here now I need shoes" They headed towards checkout as Kelsey, the cashier scanned every item. "Alright your total will be 46.76" she pulled out her debit card and paid for the items and grabbed her bags and headed to the shoe store which was a few stores down. She tried on a few sandals and walked down the aisles to test them out. "Okay bad news guys" She looked at them. "Oh no que? What's the issue?" The Hispanic woman asked as the Canadian raised up four pairs of shoes. "I really don't know what to pick!" Groaning with many choices she can pick as she sets them down and really looks at them. "But I am really leaning on these two shoes" She bent over and picked up a black sandal where the laces are wrapped up around her legs and the second one was a metallic sandal with an open two ankle strap buckle. 

"Thoughts?" Mira looked down at the other two which was a basic design and not so much pop to them. "I love the ones you picked! The others are too basic and doesn't really fit you" Once frost was confident with what she chose they headed up to the register to pay for the shoes which only came out to 36 dollars. "Alright, I believe I am done with my shopping for now" She looked into her bags as they headed back to the car and left. "Well this was for sure needed, a little girls day out" Ela spoke relaxing into her seat. "Oh yea and our mission that we were suppose to have earlier got moved to tomorrow morning at 5:15 so lets plan for meeting up at 4:40 at the armory and get a game plan together?" Mira suggested as they both nodded in agreement. 

"Yea sounds good to me! What is the mission?" Frost pulled out her phone looking through her email to see is Harry sent any information. "I'm not so sure, although I did hear that it may just be a practice but not so sure" Ela tried looking through her email as well to see if Harry released any information but nothing was found. Mira pulled into the parking garage as they got out and went inside the building. "I had so much fun with you all I am going to put this up and pack up a little for the mission tomorrow." They all waved goodbye and frost headed to her room to find Kapkan reading a book. "There you are" He placed his bookmark inside his book and stood up to give his wife a kiss. 

"Well I see you went shopping so what all did you buy?" He sat back down waiting for her to display everything she bought. "Alright so I got these two very cute outfits and two new pairs of shoes! I realized that I need new outfits for our honeymoon for pictures and also because I wanted to spoil myself a little bit" She smiled putting the bags in the corner of the room. "And tomorrow morning I have a mission with Mira and Ela not sure who else so I'm sleeping early" Kapkan stood up and set up the bed. "Ahh yes you do, Jackal was telling me about it, he also will be joining and I think Zofia as well" He got in bed as frost followed behind. "You'll do a great job tomorrow I know it" He gave her a kiss on the lips as they said their goodnight and fell asleep.