Chapter 017.

About two trucks were lined up next to each other as the team got out to go over the plan. "Alright, we don't know the place or the layouts so I say we observe from afar for a couple of hours and note if anyone has left or arrived at the building." Frost pulled out a tablet and started writing on it as it was connected to everyones phone, they all got the same information. "What if we bring yokai into this to use his drone to oversee?" Mute had proposed. "Hmmm while that will work I want to check it out and see what we're up against." Twitch had said getting gear up and ready as every other member choose an area to camp out on for a while. Incase it went south they have backup ready on the side to be deployed. 

            It has been about three and a half hours passed as nothing has happened yet. "Give it a rest twitch nothing has even moveddd" Pulse groaned over the radio. "Patience. This is police work so we can't risk bailing and then something happening" She kept her eyes locked down at the main door as she saw the door open up. "Guys, guys, the door has opened up" she stood up quickly feeling her heart starting to race. "About fucking time" Frost stood up cocking her shotgun as twitch held up a hand signal to not make a sudden move yet. 

          "Wait he's letting her go?" The team all saw their friend walk out unharmed but still talking to a guy. "Get his description down! Maybe we can get some use out of that" Twitch has demanded as mute took out his notebook and started to write down details. They stayed for a couple more minutes until Caveria walked into a truck and seemed like she was taken back to the city. "Wait now I'm lost... so she wasn't kidnapped?" Pulse put down his binoculars with a confused look on his face. "This all makes no sense to me.. mafia groups would do so much damage to someone. He knows her somehow to not hurt her" Twitch had concerned in her voice about this. "Okay once we have an idea who that person is we can run a background check and find out his name through the guy we have back at the facility" Everyone started to pack up their belongings and called off the mission to head back to the station. 

        They all meet up in the conference room to discuss all what happened and the information they have gotten. "Alright! We know from Connor. That this man is tied up with the mafia. Connor claimed that he is looking for someone suitable to be with his son. Unfortunately, Caveira was picked!" Twitch had a white board out and started writing down the facts they already knew. "Why are we complying? You know how much money we can get from the mafia? They're filthy rich!" Mute cried out loud. "You know how many bottles of vodka I could get in a day?" Kapkan added with a laugh at the end. 

     Frost rolled her eyes and groaned "Alright, mute what type of description did you get from observing our main suspect" He pulled out his notepad "Well. He seems to be standing around 6'3, a black v shape t-shirt with black ripped jeans while wearing white, what seems to be converse if I'm corrected. Dark brown hair, semi-toned. May be in his mid 30's I'd say about 34 years old" Closing his notepad as pulse pulled out his phone and slid it down to frost. "I also managed to get a picture of him just incase we can proof to show that he is our main suspect and ask our little friend Connor if he has any idea who he is" Pulse smiled leaning back in his chair. "Well done team! This is definitely more information I intend to have on the guy" 

       "So how do we move foreword now?" Kapkan questioned. "The only thing I can think of is we question the only guy we have in custody" Frost started to head out the room. "I'll dig up more into his story and what he knows about the mafia. Everyone headed out to the courtyard as they ran into Caveira. "Where have you been? I feel like we haven't seen you in hours" Mute broke the silence within the group. "Ive been... busy, dealing with stuff but otherwise alright" She didn't say much as the Brazilian walked past them and headed over to her room. "She definitely is hiding something... but she didn't seem to be in danger or threaten..." They all looked at each other for any answers. Dokkabei had walked up to them "Hey everything okay?" 

      "Grace! Just the person we needed!" Mute yelled hugging her tightly. "We needed her?" Kapkan raised an eyebrow confused. "Okay so you can hack into cameras and what not... we need you to possibly hack into a few other things but without frost knowing. We have a situation going on and I feel like if we dig much much deeper I'm sure we can find something" Mute went on to tell her the plan. "Okayyyy, hack who? The white masks? They facilities? Thats not much of an issue" She raised her tablet that was attached to her chest. "No. Caveira, we need access to her phone." The Korean woman lowered her tablet. "Whoaa I hack but not towards friends. That's violation to my personal code. Never use your ability to those close with you" 

     "It's a very long story to why we need this done and it is your specialty" Mute placed his hands together begging for her to say yes. "Ugh fine! I'll do it this once.." She rolled her eyes as mute threw his hands in the air. "Only! If it's a good reason" She crosses her arms over her chest waiting for an explanation. "Well we have leads that she's involved with mafias an-" Kapkan was cut off when Grace lifted her hand up. "Enough is already said. He can never stay away from her can he?" She quirked up an eyebrow taking a seat with the rest. "Wait you know him?" They all yelled in unison. "Not personally but I know who you're talking about when you mentioned mafia"