chapter 022

"We have to plan the wedding! Today is the day!" Tina had opened her door widely and ran down the halls quickly. She made her way over to the lounge area where she spotted Finka, Mira and twitch all talking together. She gathered herself and ran in front of them as all their eyes soon meet with hers. "I get to plan the wedding today!" Frost had beamed to them in excitement as the girls all good up and hugged her "Well what is step one?" Finka hugged her as the Canadian pulled out a piece of paper that was full of writing with almost everything highlighted. "I went ahead and wrote down a bunch of vendors and wedding coordinators that we wanted at our wedding, Kapkan is okay with everything so i just have to call them and tell them the date then we can go dress shopping!!" She showed the list to them as they all smiled, "I even picked out who my maid of honor is going to be as well as my bridesmaids, I will say it was a very tough decision for me"

"Well who is it?!?" Mira said in excitement wondering who all gets to stand by her. "For my bridesmaid I picked Ela, Finka, Twitch, IQ and for my maid of honor I choose Mira." She smiled at them and was proud of the selection she had picked for her bridesmaid. "Today we will also be seeing the dresses you all will wear" You could hear the happiness in her voice as she bounced in place. They all were thrilled to be able to stand next to her for her big day. "I'll send a text to Ela and IQ to make their way here so we can all go out." She pulled out her phone and texted them to meet them at the lobby. Within 15 minutes they both made it downstairs as they headed out to the wedding dress store.

"I can't believe it, you are getting married, honestly I never saw it coming. Man we are all getting too old now" IQ muttered the ending to herself. "So what type of dress are you looking for?" Twitch asked frost as she thought for a good minute. "Honestly, there was so much cute dresses I don't even know what I want to wear. I am not a big fan of mermaid dresses or anything that is skin tight. Perhaps something big and flowy, soooo a strapless sweetheart shaped ballgown with a very long veil and a tiara on top." A big smile formed on her face as she pictured her dream dress. "That reminds me, I have to call the vendors and let them know when our wedding date it so they can prepare for it. We paid for the super diamond package so all we do is tell them how we want our wedding and the details and they take care of the rest for us." She brought the phone up to her ear as she spoke to a couple of vendors and gave them information about the wedding which was three weeks away so there was enough time to plan out things.

They made it to the store as they all got out and walked inside where they were greeted by the front desk and another woman came around the corner. "Good morning everyone! My name is Jenna, Who is the bride here today!" She was smiling as she was a petite woman wearing a nice black suit with a measure tape hanging from around her neck. "Me! I'm the bride here!" Frost threw her arm up in the air as everyone else pointed her her. "Awesome, follow me and we will get started" Walking to the back of the store a guy in a nice business attire came holding a tray with champagne to offer them. Everyone thanked him and took a glass "So what type of dress are we shopping for today."

They were surrounded by thousands of white dresses and a section of tiaras, shoes, veils and all sorts of accessories you would need for a wedding day. "I was thinking of strapless sweetheart neckline ballgown, nothing skintight or mermaid dresses" "Ooh very specific, I love it. Feel free to look around I will grab a few dresses that I believe fall into your category and we will go from there. Before we all disperse, is there a budget your staying within?" Frost hummed to herself for a bit "For right now, no budget" Jenna smiled and nodded as she went off to grab a few dresses. Everyone else went to the bridesmaid section and started looking for dresses. 7 minutes later Jenna came and grabbed frost to try out the dresses as everyone returned back to the lounge and waited for her to come out. "So this first dress is a V-neck halter beaded lace ball gown made by Oleg Cassini priced at $1,599. Now I know you said strapless but I pulled this dress just incase you change your mind once the dress is on you. What are your thoughts?" 

Looking at herself in the mirror she spun around and shifted in her dress. "I kind of do like the straps, not so much on the design, I would love a plain dress but lets see what they all think." Grabbing the dress from the bottom and walking out as all the girls awed at her. She got on the platform where she was standing in front of three huge mirrors. "What do we all think?" Jenna had asked everyone. "I like it, but it isn't you, it has lace on it" Mira spoke up as everyone nodded in agreement. "It looks great on you girl but I would keep looking" Finka commented. Frost headed back to the changing room to change into her second dress. "Okay this second one is an off shoulder satin gown, no designs just plain, priced at $600" Frost's blue eyes sparkle as she walked around to test the comfort. "Oh my gosh, this is just the dress I want! No sleeves, plain and a ballgown" She quickly ran out to the lounge where everyone was impressed. 

"Oh yea! This is your dress girl" Twitch shouted as she raised her glass. "That dress for sure screams your name!" They were all hyping her up as Jenna went to grab her a tiara and a veil and placed it on her head. The beautiful tiara was crusted with diamonds as the reflection from the light made it sparkle bright as the veil fell down her shoulders and onto the floor leaving a small train behind. "Well what are your thoughts?" For about 3 seconds there was silence as frost couldn't believe she was standing there wearing a white dress. "This is just beautiful! I don't want to try on anymore dresses, this is the one!" She ran back to the fitting room to take off the dress and pay for it. Meanwhile all the other girls headed over to the bridesmaid section to look for their dresses.

The theme for the wedding is a white with a lilac color, so the plan was to have all the bridesmaid in a light purple dress. All the girls put on different dresses as Frost sat down and judged on what she wanted. "Mira here is wearing a one shoulder crinkle chiffon dress priced at $129.95. IQ has on a charmeuse halter priced at $179. 95. Twitch is dressed with a beautiful chiffon high neck a line at $499.95. Finka is dressed with a satin off the shoulder mermaid priced at $199.95 and finally we have Ela with a ruched jersey spaghetti strap at the price for $99.95" Frost took in every detail and got feedback from all the girls about the dress they liked the most. "I am not so fond on the dress Ela has on." Frost spoke up as Ela agreed with her "Yea I'm not a big fan about it either." 

"I really do love the charmeuse halter dress on IQ, I love that you can get air into the dress, it was one leg out so it isn't too closed off. What do you all think?" It was important to get their own opinions as they are the ones who will be wearing the dresses. "I love it! I could see myself wearing that" Twitch walked up to her to feel the texture of the dress as Jenna wrote on her clipboard to order 4 more. "Alright I am going to measure you all and I will send it out for them to be custom made." Grabbing her measure tape, one by one she measured them all. They headed out to the front of the store where Frost paid for her dress and was placed neatly into a plastic bag where it was when placed into a box and then a bag. "I am so pleased you all were able to pick out dresses they will be ready in about two weeks, if they ship here earlier I will contact you to pick up, hope you all have a great day!" Jenna waved goodbye to them as they headed back to the car. 

"Today was an amazing day, now we have to book a day for our bachelorette party!" Ela sung out loud to the ground. "Lowkey I forgot those were a thing, we now for sure have to throw you one. It'll be fun, we promise!" They all promised the new bride as they made there way back to headquarters. Finka had started a private group chat for the surprise party that they were planning for the upcoming weekend. They arrived and frost went immediately to go put up the dress. Maxim was in the room reading a book as he looked up. "Oh dear, you went shopping how much money did you spend? Is there a new record broken" He placed his book down getting ready to go into debt. "Oh this right here is my wedding dress" She places it on her shelf in the closet where she knows it will never be touched or damaged.

"Mmm I can't wait see you in it" He got up and pulled her in for a hug "That reminds me I have to go out and get a suit myself and pick out who will be my best man and groomsmen" He started thinking of who will be worthy of standing next to him and being the best man. "You'll figure it out baby, just one step at a time" She smiled at him. "You're right baby" He planted a kiss on the top of her head as he headed out to the store to get a suit, he might as well get this all out of the way. Once Frost was left alone she smiled big and got the box down and took the dress out looking at it over and over. This was all becoming a reality to her "I can't wait to have you on. Three more weeks" Whispering to herself she put it back up in the closet.