Rumors of him murdering his own mother for the crown, His father, and Damian planned her death, poisoned her, and made it look like an accident just to have control over Italy.

He's basically a government, controls half of Detroit, and has the government and president under the palm of his hand, he rules half the world, "He agreed to marry you, and agreed to form a new family"

I swallow again glancing at Mother whose tears were slipping down her cheeks already, "Father I-"
"You will marry him! you will meet him tonight for dinner and you will make a good impression!"

Remember when I said I didn't want a marriage like my father and mother? well, I guess history will repeat itself, but I'll be the one holding him beneath a blade.

Changing into a white dress keeping my hair straight, the bad gut feeling in my chest grows as time passes by quicker than I wish it would, Damian isn't here yet, and dinner doesn't start till 9 p

Changing into a white dress keeping my hair straight, the bad gut feeling in my chest grows as time passes by quicker than I wish it would, Damian isn't here yet, and dinner doesn't start till 9 p.m.

It's currently eight, knowing Don's they like being extra early, "You look heavenly disgusting dear" Rolling my eyes I glance back at Landon and Casimo.

Both lying on my bed, faces painted into their regular skull makeup, while Casimo gave Landon a death glare, Landon smirked at me, propping his head over his hand, and dirtying my white sheets with his bloody shoes.

Meanwhile, he tossed a ball in the air in a playful way, "Get your feet off my bed" He surrendered his arms in the air and sat up tossing the ball in my direction but I grasped it before it could hit me.

"Where'd you get the goddamn ball," Casimo asked a harsh annoyance in his voice, "Little boys closet" I freeze as I was about to comb my hair down, they both stayed silent and I could feel their eyes burning behind my back.

I won't even dare to ask. While I was doing my clean makeup they both snuck in after nearly being caught by the police, and both said and I quote 'Were here just in case Damian brings a crew and decides to start a war'

Even if he did want to start a war, he knew it would be too easy, we have fewer weaker men and we have no chance between the Moranas.

"You both better leave after Damian gets here" they nod in sync- when they both jerk to my door, a light knock catches our attention and my heart sinks from the fear of having to walk downstairs.

He's here.

I walk up to my door, peaking my head to see my mother smiling at me, fear circling her eyes, overhearing men laughing or more specifically my father laughing from the dining room, "It's time darling"

Glancing back at the twins they both give me a thumbs up and wave me goodbye, and like the dickhead Landon is he blows me kiss and pretends to wipe fake tears from his eyes as if I'm going to my death, rolling my eyes at them I shut the door and follow behind my mother heading down the stairs.